KitchenAid - KSM152PSCR Custom Metallic Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - Chrome
This item is no longer available in new condition.
See similar items below.
Tilt-head provides access to the mixing bowl
So you can add ingredients and change out the attachments with ease.
Stir batter slowly or complete a quick whip
Direct-drive transmission and 10 mixing speeds deliver powerful performance for creating a variety of recipes.
Efficiently mix ingredients
Planetary mixing action spirals to 67 touchpoints to ensure thoroughly mixed results.
5-quart mixing bowl accommodates a variety of recipes
The stainless steel bowl is large enough to mix double batches of cookie dough. A pouring shield helps prevent messy splashback.
3 beater attachments to suit a variety of tasks
Includes a coated flat beater, a 6-wire whip and a coated C-dough hook.
- Custom Metallic Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- 5-quart mixing bowl with pouring shield
- Flat beater, 6-wire whip and dough hook
- Owner's manual
- Dough HookYes
- Number Of Beaters Included3
- Number Of Speed Settings10
- Bowl Capacity5 quarts
- Tilting HeadYes
- Bowl-Lift DesignNo
- Pouring ShieldYes
- Product NameKSM152PSCR Custom Metallic Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- Additional Accessories Included(1) Coated Flat Beater, (1) Coated Dough Hook, (1) 6-Wire Whip, (1) Pouring Shield
- Model NumberKSM152PSCR
- SeriesCustom Metallic Series
- Color CategorySilver
- Dishwasher-Safe PartsSelect parts
- Control TypeKnob
- Mixer TypeStand mixer
- Bowl MaterialStainless steel
- Product Width8.8 inches
- Product Weight23 pounds
- Product Length14 inches
- Product Height14 inches
- Soft Start FeaturesNo
- Auto Shut-OffNo
- On/Off Power SwitchNo
- Voltage120 volts
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts1 year
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor1 year
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Value2 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Kitchen JewelryPosted .Owned for 1.5 years when reviewed.
Great looking item for those that like to keep small appliances on the countertop Expensive but reliable You don't see this in everyone's kitchen
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality5 out of 5Value2 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality4 out of 5Value4 out of 5
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Good kitchen mixerPosted .Owned for 6 months when reviewed.
Good kitchen mixer. Make anything you want. It won’t let you down.
FeaturesEase of Use5 out of 5Quality4 out of 5Value4 out of 5I would recommend this to a friend
Q: QuestionWhy is this mixer $650? What makes it so different from the others? The paint job? What am I getting with this mixer that the other mixers don't give? When will it be available for purchase again?
Asked by Chelle.
- A:Answer Hi Chelle, The Custom Metallic series stand mixer Satin Copper is manufactured from real copper.
Answered by KitchenAidTeam
Asked by Kristiana.
- A:Answer My chrome mixer hasn't tarnished at all. I clean it and keep it in a pantry after use and it still looks like new after 5 + years. This is a go to appliance for whipping, blending and mixing cake batters, bread or pastry dough... I like it a lot and highly recommend it!
Answered by Wiseyes
Asked by te.
- A:Answer This is a 325 watt tilt head stand mixer. All attachments will fit.
Answered by masterchef