Ratings & Reviews
- "The Making of Miracle"
- Audio commentary by director Gavin O'Connor, editor John Gilroy, and director of photography Daniel Stoloff
- "First Impressions: Herb Brooks With Kurt Russell and the Filmmakers": A never-before-seen intimate conversation with the gold-medal coach
- "From Hockey to Hollywood: The Actors' Journey" featurette about turning hockey players into actors
- Miracle ESPN Roundtable With Linda Cohn, as seen on ESPN Classic: Winning team members Mike Eruzione, Buzz Schneider, and Jim Craig join Kurt Russell in a journey back to "The Miracle on Ice"
- "The Sound of Miracle" behind-the-scenes featurette
- Closed Captioned
Gavin O'Connor directs the sports drama Miracle, based on the true story of the 1980 Winter Olympics at Lake Placid. Kurt Russell stars as hockey coach Herb Brooks, who assembles a U.S. team of underdogs. No one thinks they can make it, as they are up against the previously undefeated Soviet hockey team. Despite the odds, Brooks leads the U.S. team to victory. As the 1980 Winter Olympics happen to coincide with the Cold War, the event is interpreted as patriotic. Also starring Eddie Cahill and Patricia Clarkson, Miracle was distributed by Walt Disney Pictures. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Kurt Russell - Herb Brooks
- Patricia Clarkson - Patty Brooks
- Noah Emmerich - Craig Patrick
- Sean McCann - Walter Bush
- Kenneth Welsh - Doc Nagobads