Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs it true, ? This unit DOES NOT work to stream Netflix ????? (11 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this and the other device need to be on the same wireless network? (10 Answers)
I have read that other people have used this to stream from a phone or tablet to this device without a network. Does that only work if they are tethering from their device? I have an unlimited data plan and cannot tether or create a wireless hotspot.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionDo you have to have internet access on the wireless network for this to work (like Google Chrome) or does it just need a wireless network connection? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhy not simply get a ChromeCast? Same Price, better brand, and screen casts too. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this device mirror my Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this product work with iPad and/or iPhone? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with my lg g stylo? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHi, I'm needing a wireless reciever device to stream from my laptop to an older tv that is not hd, is this device what I need? If not what will work? (10 Answers)
I also have a 42" HD flatscreen, so would like the device to work also on that tv for later use, is this possible? The particular tv that isn't a modern hd flat screen tv is just a really nice & big with a great picture quality still so see no need to get rid of it currently. My laptop is new with windows 8.1, which I like, but of course it is eligeable for the windows 10 free upgrade, so would need the streaming device to still work with windows 10. Thanks in advance.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
Absolutely, it should. That is; It works great on my older 70" "Projection TV." I think the key is having an HDMI port. The device requires "power" either via a USB port on the TV itself or, optionally, via the included AC adaptor. The USB on my Projection TV did not work for some reason. Nevertheless, via the AC adaptor; the device works just fine.
- QuestionWill this work on my samsung s7 edge? looking to connect my edge to the hdmi tv on my boat to view what my tv service provider provides at home. (2 Answers)Answers
It should. My daughter used it with an eclipse tablet and a Toshiba laptop. Once you add the device to your TV, all you need is a wireless or Internet connection. The screen will automatically pop up and once the application is loaded you just use it whenever you want to. It worked in the Tennessee / Smokey mountains.
- QuestionWill my samsung j7 2016 mirror with screen beam mini2 (2 Answers)Answers
I have a Galaxy Note III and have had no problems using this product except for needing to place my phone near the tv when in use. I suspect the reason I have to do this is because I am using my phone provider and not wifi. The reason I bought the screen beam mini 2 was so I could mirror NetFlix from my phone to my tv. You may want to make sure you can mirror to any brand of tv if you don't have a Samsung tv.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions