Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $159.00
- Answer It folds down to cover keyboard first and then the screen of the iPad folds on top of that. It’s a layered cover. It does not protect the back of your iPad. That will be exposed. Hope this helps you!
- Answer Yes if your iPad has the three magnets and have the correct case.. mine works great! I can show you my case if you’d like
QuestionAre the keyboard keys silent or do they make an annoying noise like the mac computer keyboards?
- Answer They are silent
QuestionWhat’s the warranty on this product.i bought one last year in July and my key board has stopped working
- Answer Warranty has expired at this point in time-sorry.
- Answer No because the Otterbox is likely blocking the 3 connectors for the keyboard to attach to. If you don't want to remove your case maybe you should go for a bluetooth keyboard.
- Answer Yes...tested on 1stGen iPad Pro 12.9”
- Answer I think this one only goes up to Gen 3 of the Ipad Air. I have the 4th Gen Ipad air and got the Apple magic keyboard, it is more costly, but it has the touch mouse pad, the keys are backlit, it covers the entire Ipad when closed, you can plug directly into the magic keyboard to charge the Ipad, and the viewing angle is adjustable. I was not sure that I would think it was worth it, but I had some free points that I needed to use, so I splurged on it and it is great. Almost like having a laptop, it connects and disconnects from the magic keyboard very easily, nothing to plug in, just attach it with the magnets and its secured and ready to go. Would highly recommend.
- Answer Yes...you can push the button shown below to toggle between your keyboards .
QuestionWill I need a new case that will protect the ipad and the keyboard and which one works best?
- Answer I didn’t see a need for different case