Ask a Question
- Best answer: I use mine on laminate floors with the multipurpose solution and it doesn't leave any streaks at all!
- Best answer: Depends. Having two dogs and a cat and having to sweep and mop almost constantly, for me this is priceless.
- Best answer: Yes. It can be used on area rugs and/or regular carpeted areas. I found it easier on carpet because you don't have to worry about it moving like an area rug.
- Best answer: Mops and vacuums at the same time or you could just vacuum, mopping needs the vacuum to be running to remove the excess water
- Best answer: It does pretty good in grout, but not if it is heavily soiled. Yes the auction gets all the water up
- Best answer: I’d say 1/2 as loud as my Dyson
- Best answer: You don't have to use the Bissell solution, but it is optimized for use in their machines. This means it won't streak, leave residue, need to be rinsed, or leave buildup in your machine.
- Best answer: That’s all I use is warm water and vinegar. Work great
- Best answer: No. It doesn't steam it uses cleaning solution.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions