Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $129.99
- Answer There is a standard thread mount in the mic. It can screw into a standard mic stand. Go the BlueDesigns.com website and you will find the Quick Start Manual for the Blue Yeti Mic. Description is on page 5.
QuestionIs there something different/special about the anniversary edition? Which headset would you recommend to use with this mic?
- Answer It's a limited edition color, but the same internal workings as the original Yeti mic. I would look at the G Pro and G Pro X headphones as a great option to pair with any Blue Microphone.
QuestionDo I need to connect this to an analog-digital converter before I connect it to my computer? It seems it needs phantom power to operate, right?
- Answer It is connected to a USB port on the computer. It is powered by the USB.
- Answer Yes. At the bottom
- Answer I play violin professionally, and I love how it picks up my acoustic sound. Just watch out for gain levels, but I think it will work great for voice and sax too.
QuestionHi! I have an older laptop, an HP with Core i3 processor running Windows 10. Is this mic, and all Blue Yeti/Yeti Nano mics, compatible with that older processor? Thanks.
- Answer Yeah! You'll have no problem with the Yeti family of microphones working on your system. Our only requirements are Windows 7, 8, or 10 and an available USB port.
- Answer The Blue Yeti will work great for streaming your cello-guitar duo! There are 4 different polar patterns that you can choose between by turning the knob on the back. I would suggest either Omnidirectional (picks up everything from all directions) or Bi-directional (set up one instrument in front and the other behind). If you wanted to stream in L/R stereo, you could even set up on either side and put it in Stereo mode. Any way you choose, play around with the placement of the mic and the instruments to get the best, most balanced sound.
QuestionCan I buy any USB-A cord to replace the one that came with this mic? I accidently bent it and it is about to break!
- Answer Hello, you can purchase a replacement USB cable for your Yeti, the Yeti does not use a proprietary cable for operation.
QuestionI use an iMac for Zoom, and I use Capto to record lectures online. Will this microphone interfere with the recording of the audio of the video? I have to use the iMac microphone to record properly. Will an additional microphone cause me any issues?
- Answer Hello TitanLearner, the Yeti microphone will not cause any issues with your recording process. As always, we recommend double checking your recording settings and making sure that the proper equipment is chosen (in this case, the iMac's microphone). Thank you so much for the question, have a great day.