Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre the sides of the fridge stainless steel also? What size are the ice cubes approximately? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have a filter for the ice maker? (4 Answers)Answers
No there is not a water filter. The salesperson called Bosh and they confirmed there is NO water filter. Just above the ice maker is the icecube tray not a water filter. This refrigerator is beautiful but needs a water filer inside the unit. A generic external filter is available but too inconvenient.
- QuestionWhy does the expected in stock date keep changing? Is it an automatic date change? I am interested in this model but am not interested in ordering sight unseen. Where in NC can I actually see this refrigerator at Best Buy? Thank you for any information. (2 Answers)Answers
I doubt you will see this model on the floor at Best Buy. Best Buy usually doesn't have 800 series items on the floor as far as I know. But it is a great refrigerator but I don't recommend it if you don't have another fridge/freezer in the garage because it is small (cabinet depth). Perfect for me and my family!
- Questionjust ordered this fridge... it is going to be such a close call height wise... can wheels or casters underneath be adjusted or removed? I love the fridge but am so afraid it wont fit... Help (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this Refrigerator have a pre-set Auto temperature of 41F degree? Because I've changed it to 34F degree, but, after a while, it automatically changed back to 41F degree. is this particular refrigerator has an auto-temp of 41F (4 Answers)Answers
Hi there, thank you for your question. This refrigerator has a auto mode setting which sets the refrigerator to 41 degrees F and the freezer to 0 degrees F. In order to use your own personal temperature preferences, you will need to disable Auto Mode. The instructions on how to disable “auto mode” will be located on page 14 in the Use and Care manual.
- QuestionHow tall is the refrigerator minus the door hinge? In the product specs I only see height with door hinge listed. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy fridge is B21CL81SNS, it has internal control panel (or display panel). Is the display panel supposed to light up automatically when the fridge door is open? My display panel does not turn on automatically. I have to press one of buttons to turn it on (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow much clearance do you need between the side of the appliance and the wall to open the doors all the way? (0 Answers)
- QuestionDid this fridge leak for anyone else? Less than two weeks old and the inside leaked all over and RUINED our hardwood floors :( (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionAnyone know how to turn this thing on? We have just had ours installed but it doesn' seem to have any power. The outlet has power as we tested other appliances. I have tried holding for 3 seconds on the ECO mode portion of the display, but nothing. (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions