Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill it plug directly into your TV? (4 Answers)Answers
Most modern televisions will not have powered output jacks for speakers. For that reason, you'll want a traditional a/v receiver to connect your devices (tv, cable box, dvd player, etc.) in addition to the 201 speakers. Here are the main specifications to look for in a receiver to ensure compatibility: 10-120 W per channel, 8 ohms.
- QuestionCan you play an Ipod? (2 Answers)Answers
Thank you for your question! The 201 Series V speakers are designed to be connected to a compatible third party receiver, rated between 10-120 Watts Per Channel, 8 Ohms. Any audio source, including an iPod, would connect to an audio input on the receiver. If you have any further questions regarding setup or compatibility, please contact our technical support group who can assist. They can be reached at 1-800-380-4831 - 8:30AM-10:00PM M-F, Sat 9-7:00 EST.
- QuestionAre these speakers sold in pairs? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHello, Can they go well with receiver 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD) ? Thanks, Shruti (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHello, I am planning to buy Bose 201 v with Yamaha RX-V481. I want to confirm if it is a right match before i buy. Thanks, Abhi (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the 201s compatible with a Technics SA-EX320 receiver ? Thanks (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill the bose 201s work with the Yamaha 381? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow tall and wide Are they (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the height and depth? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan the 201's be mounted next to a plasma TV? Thanks. (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions