Questions & Answers
- QuestionBesides price how does the new model compare to the older one at 179? (10 Answers)Answers
Great question! The newest model (which is the one I purchased) has a better battery life, it can now be charged with any microUSB cable (you can only charge the older model with the Bose cable), it has a built-in microphone so you can use it as a speakerphone, you can play/pause/skip songs using the new button on the top of the speaker, and it provides you with audio feedback (for example it talks to you when your device is connected). I like the newer model much better than the previous one, but that's just my opinion. Hope this helps!
- QuestionIs the audio output in mono or stereo? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the sound quailty outside at a cookout/party (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I attach to my LED TV? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCharging (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAux stereo cable (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the pearl cover closer to silver or white? (10 Answers)
- QuestionBattery (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan two blu tooth Bose speakers be used at the same time using the same source for music(iPad for example) ? (8 Answers)
I am wonderig if I can use a second speaker in an adjacent room while playing music from my Iphone, etc. Can two Blu Tooth Boste speakers be linked somehow? LIke one in the kitchen and one in the dining room at the same time? Thanks for any assistance you can provide...Answers
This speaker does not allow you to pair more than one unit at a time to the same device. There are many others that do however. The UE Boom 2 and Megaboom are some that will allow this. You can even use one for a left channel and one for a right to get better stereo separation. This is becoming a more and more common feature.
- QuestionCan you use it with tv that is not bluetooth enabled? (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions