Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do you clean the juices acidic residue that builds up on the plastic surfaces of the Breville Juice Fountain? (5 Answers)
Hello, everyone! Recently, I faced the problem of choosing a juicer. All my life I lived without end even didn't recognize how many hours I could save it! Now, I'm dreaming about the juicer, but don't know which one to choose. I spent a lot of hours in searching the web looking for clear and comprehensible reviews. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus seems the best, and the price is very nice, but what how easy in use is it? Especially, I'm interested in cleaning it. Of course, the juicer will save a lot of time me, but if it's hard to clean it, it also will take a lot of time.Answers
This juicer is VERY easy to clean. The answer to your question about the plastic surface and the acidic residue all depends on what you're juicing. Carrots for example will slightly stain the plastic. This is unavoidable. Plastic can be easily stained. Will your juicer still look very new after you clean it? YES! Or you can go with the stainless steel model but that still has plastic parts. You have to look at it from this perspective. Do you clean the inside of your toaster out so it still looks brand new on the inside? Do you clean out your oven so well that anyone who uses it will think it's never been used before? Do you clean the inside of your cars muffler? You're buying a Juicer to Juice. The plastic is going to get stained but only slightly. This is what it is. If you clean your juicer after every use it WILL still look brand new. If you keep waiting on buying one you'll never enjoy it.
- QuestionIf I want to juice a beet does it need to be cooked first? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI want to buy a juicer and bring it to Brazil. Where I live we use 220W. Is there any of them that i coud have here? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a "Cold Press" juicer? (5 Answers)Answers
The Juice Fountain Plus is a centrifugal juice extractor. The alternate type would be "masticating" which is sometimes referred to as a "cold press"; however, Breville centrifugal juice extractors do not create or transfer heat to the juice during extraction, and such terminology is a result often of misinformation provided by competing marketing campaigns.
- QuestionIs this juicer can do veggie example kale? thank you (5 Answers)
- Questionis it able to juice sugar can? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI notice most of the Breville Juicers are list BPA Free. Is this one too??? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the voltage used by juicer? 110 V or 240V? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich model is it? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat model has more stainless steel rather than plastic parts? And does it really make a difference in juicing? Thank you! (1 Answer)Answers
The 800JEXL and BJE820XL are both a combination of Die-Cast metal and stainless steel parts which exceed the quantity of stainless steel over plastic than other models such as the JE98XL. This is a personal preference.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions