Questions & Answers
- QuestionHOW OFTEN DO YOU REPLACE THE INK CARTRIDGE? (5 Answers)Answers
It does not use ink cartridges. It uses toner. Unlike ink, which goes on wet, has to dry, clogs the print heads and dries out if left inactive for a period of time, this devices uses dry powdered toner in cartridges that is fused onto the paper by a heated element. It can be left inactive for extended periods and does not clog. The life on the supplied cartridges appears to be about 15,000 plates. Plate=one side of a sheet of paper, it auto-duplexes. Print quality is decent, call it "business class", not photo quality.
- QuestionIf color cartridges run out can you continue printing with black cartridge? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIt says "Ink Cartridges" in the description. I thought Lazer's didn't use ink!@#$ (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat paper weight can it handle? 67lbs? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the quality for printing 5 x 7 color prints? (5 Answers)
I'm fed up with inkjet printers. I only need them sometimes every few weeks so I was thinking of a Laser Color, but price has delayed this decision until now, they are getting more affordable but I read a lot of negative comments about photo quality.Answers
- Questionwill it feed and print cardstock invitations (3 Answers)
I have some blank inviations on a lightweight cardstock. They are 8 1/2 by 5 1/2. If I can print on this, will the printer feed these through the printer using the paper tray.. Or do I have to send one piece at a time through bypass.Answers
- QuestionPages per cartridge (3 Answers)Answers
My original black toner cartridge printed over 4000 pages on "toner save" setting. All copies were clear and crisp and did not appear to be "draft" or light copies. Have just replaced that cartridge so can't say how long this one will last. I haven't used color printing yet.
- Questionwhere do you fit the cartridges into the printer? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it print from iOS Notes? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this printer make copies or scan? Thank you. (5 Answers)Answers
No, it doesn't scan or make copies. However - if you have a smartphone, you can easily use the TurboScan app and scan the document in color, and then (if you have an iPhone) AirPlay it back out to the printer easy peasy.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions