Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the battery life in cols weather? (1 Answer)Answers
It uses a 6700 mAh lithium-ion battery and the unit is rated to work in the 14° – 113° F temperature range. One review mentions the battery can power it up to 2 months. So, in cold weather YMMV (your mileage may vary).
- QuestionIs location set up dependent on wifi? Or is it its own hotspot? (5 Answers)Answers
It is dependent on WiFi. It doesn't have its own internet connection built in, otherwise that would probably be more expensive to have to pay for that connection. The WiFi connection on this with my router has been very stable and reached pretty far.
- QuestionIf plugging the camera in outside, do you need an outdoor waterproof electrical outlet? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionis it 1080P or 720 P (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi Is there a Monthly service fee for this Canary Flex Wi Fi free security Camera? Thank you~ (2 Answers)Answers
Canary has a free plan, that allows cloud video access for 24 hours per account, divided by the number of cameras you have. You can download any videos from the last 24 hours to your device and keep them forever. If you want your videos to be accessible from the cloud longer, you can pay an annual fee that allows for that. The service plan also includes some cool bonuses like insurance deductible compensation and a case manager, but the camera is fully functional without a subscription.
- QuestionDoes it have 2 way audio? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this camera compatible with an apple I pad (1 Answer)
- QuestionInterested in home installation - do you gave installation and a free estimate? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a lag in recording? I have the indoor Canary and there is about a 20+ second lag from capturing movement to watching it on my smartphone. (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow many degrees is the field of view? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions