Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow loud is this kettle when it is heating water? Is it too noisy to use in an office space? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there any plastic on the inside of the kettle? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a manual I can download. I know it's fairly simple to use. I just wanted to know if it had any automatic features that I should know about (e.g. does it auto-shutoff if never picked up or does it keep the kettle at temperature?) (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy glass lid cracked. How I can order another one? (3 Answers)Answers
Apparently you can't order a lid. The whole item must be replaced. This is the only downside or weakness in the product that I have found. Item does have a one year warranty beside add on Geek Squad plan. I returned mine to local Best Buy with proof of purchase and after associate having to get manager approval and a little hassle with the process Best Buy sent me a new one. Hopefully, your Best Buy associate will be in a better mood and less defensive.
- QuestionIs the cord really only 2 inches as stated in specs? That hardly seems long enough to plug it in. (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions