Questions & Answers
- Questionquestion about conair extremesteam professional handheld garment steamer (3 Answers)
I bought the conair extreme steam professional garment steamer and it worked beautifully, once. the second time the water flow seemed to be blocked and the steam dif not come out. i shook it and somehow dislodged a water bubble and it worked, but now it does not work again. the water does not flow into the device from the chamber. I've carefully put the parts together and cannot figure out why it doesn't work. the light comes on as if it is ready. I can bring it back but i like it's compact size and the way it worked once. any advice?Answers
Could be that you received one out of a bad batch. Try taking it back to your store to see if they can exchange it for you under the manufacturer warranty. I've been using mine for about 6 months now and I haven't had a problem yet.
- QuestionCan I buy this item in the store? Conair - ExtremeSteam Professional Handheld Garment Steamer - White/Blue (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will this item be back in stock? (2 Answers)
- Questionhow hot does the steam get in temperature wise (3 Answers)
- QuestionWould this steamer work well for a wedding dress and be safe on delicate fabric? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this conair extremesteam professional steamer is electrical or battery? (5 Answers)
- Questiongood for new draperies? (5 Answers)Answers
This steamer works great on drapes. Be sure to check the label first. I started with the low setting and used the attachment with the padded top. The wrinkles just disappeared. I prefer to steam drapes after hanging instead of before hanging. Works like a dream!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions