Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $399.99
- Answer The Spark shoots in a maximum of 1080p, along with a 2-axis gimbal. It has obstacle avoidance in the front, and the Mavic Mini is a replacement. The Mavic Mini has enhanced wifi, like the spark. However, it is better, and has evolved to fix problems that happened with the spark. The Mavic Mini has a 3-axis gimbal, can shoot videos in 2.7k, and shoot photos in 12MP. The only downside to the Mavic Mini is that it has no obstacle avoidance in the front. I recommend getting the fly more package, with a roll cage, if it is your first time with a drone, or if you want to protect/get maximum protection out of your investment.
- Answer It is advertised for 3km but this will be possible only in a very open/perfect flying condition. I only got 200 meters (~200 yards) distance myself when flying behind my house, over trees. It's using Wi-Fi to communicate between the Drone and the Controller, so anything between the drone and the controller will interfere with the transmission.
QuestionI can't find anywhere,, what is the range of use,, In distance ?? I Have seen drones with 400 yds up to 3 miles,,, yet I cant find the distance range on this one..
- Answer seen one fly 3.4 miles and barely made it back 26 min flight
QuestionCan you purchase the 360 roll cage separately? And where can you find the desktop charger they advertise?
- Answer Both from DJI Website. Can buy separately. Prop Guard (Roll Cage): $19.00, Charging Base: $39.00. (The "Fly More" Comes with the prop guard)
QuestionTaking Real Estate Photos with Drone near airport. Does this drone still start up and fly in "No Fly Zone" have a Yuneeq Q500 4K and it will not even start in NO FLY zone. Airport map allows 200 feet where I want to photograph......
- Answer No ..gps link won’t allow it take off ...
- Answer Yes, it should work. I just bought the drone and in the package it comes with 3 different plugs for different types of phones to plug in with the drone. I insert a picture of the plugs so you can see what they look like.
- Answer I would suggest purchasing the case that DJI sells. i have the one that came with the bundle package, works great and keeps all items safe.
- Answer No you don’t, as long as you connect your phone to the drone. Everything you take a picture of or record will go straight to the library either to your photos or the library in the app you use to control the drone. But you can use a memory card, and whatever you take a picture of or record will save to the memory card. But please note that the memory card you will need if you get one is the micro SD card.