Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it come with an attachment that works on carpets? (11 Answers)Answers
It comes with a long wand and a brush attachment. Yes, you can use the brush attachment on carpet, but a true vacuum cleaner is a better option. For the odd dirt, dry spill or lint on carpeting though you can certainly use it.
- QuestionWhat is the life of the battery and is there a replacement battery? (8 Answers)Answers
Hi Jenny, It's Vince with Dyson. The DC58 is designed with a run time of about 20 mins. You can purchase an additional battery to extend your clean time with the unit. We will be happy to provide additional details on the functionality of the DC58 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best wishes, Vince.
- QuestionMy dyson V6+ is not taking a charge. After charging the unit and put it into use it goes on and off. After releasing the trigger and engaging trigger the same thing happens: it goes on and off. Can I do anything? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Robert, this is Krystal with Dyson. I am sorry to hear of the difficulty with your Dyson V6 Trigger. What you have described is a safety feature built into the machine. The machine pulsates ON/OFF when the trigger is held to alert you of an obstruction. It is just a matter of locating and removing the obstruction. We will be happy to assist with this and want to ensure your vacuum is working as intended. Please contact us at askdysonUS@dyson.com, include your name and contact information, and we will be glad to assist. We look forward to hearing from you. Best Wishes, Krystal Dyson Customer Service
- QuestionDoes this vacuum clean carpeted stairs good. I have dogs. (5 Answers)
I have two other Dyson vacuums. Best in the world for cleaning both carpets and hardwood floors. I have three small dogs and birds . Cleans like a dream. I wanted this cordless especially for stairs. Will it do the job on carpeted and wood stairs?Answers
- Questioncharging (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionVacuum Extensions? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the vacumn come with the charger? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used to charge for 110-220 volts? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference (besides money) in this model and the Top Dog? Even when I compare the two the top dog doesn't list yes or no in the column comparisons. (2 Answers)
- QuestionIf this one also good for mattress, what's the difference between this model and the v6 mattress? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions