Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this connect wirelessly to Mac? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionBluetooth Sound Bar (2 Answers)
I am looking at purchasing the Epson 2045 but am concerned about how to hook up the soundbar (Vizio 5.1 2015 model). I am unable to run wiring from the target wall where the soundbar will be placed to the back wall where the projector is placed due to walkway restrictions. Am I able to connect the soundbar via bluetooth or purchase a HDMI Line of Sight adaptor to plug into the DirecTV Genie/ Epson 2045 projector?Answers
I have the same exact projector and the same Vizio 5.1 (SB4051C) and it works fine and I get 5.1 always. I connect source-> sound bar -> hdmi wireless transmitter -> hdmi wireless receiver -> projector. This way the cables are avoided and I did not observe any lag, the A/V sync works near perfect. I even tried bluetooth to check the lag, but I found there was a lag if we connect the source to projector directly with a hdmi and use bluetooth as audio to sound bar. The sound bar has controls to delay the audio and I am not sure if we can delay video with any software or tools as video is ahead of sound in this case.
- QuestionWill it project 18' away using a 130" screen? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it be hung from the ceiling? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow loud is its fan? (3 Answers)Answers
We have this projector mounted above our heads in our theater. We don't notice the fan when using ECO Mode. On normal mode the fan sounds like a computer fan when it gets loud. I work in IT and we have many projectors at work (college environment) and this one is one of the quietest I've dealt with while in ECO Mode. Note: ECO Mode makes a small difference in screen brightness and I would recommend using it all the time.
- QuestionHas anyone received the $200 Best Buy gift card promised with purchase? It's been over 2 months since my purchase and I have not received the email gift card. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan you connect this projector to an iPad? (4 Answers)
I'm thinking of buying this projector but wanted to confirm that it's possible to connect to the iPad (either through a cable or wifi?) say for example we've downloaded something on Netflix and want to project it. Can you confirm?Answers
I don't own a iPad. But I can think of two ways. One is if the docking port allows for video out and can pass it over VGA/HDMI. The other is hook up a Chromecast and install the Chromecast app on the iPad. I have used a Chomecast and my Android phone to stream both music and video. Hook up the Chomecast to the HDMI and plug in the USB into the USB port on the back of the projector.
- QuestionConnecting a simple stereo (3 Answers)
With an HDMI source plugged into the back of the projector, will the RCA red/white connections push audio back out from the projector to a basic stereo system (like a Bose CineMate GS II)? Or is the "Audio Out" connection to be used (is this the digital output???)?Answers
All you have to do is go straight from the HDMI source into the stereo and bypass the projector. For example, have your BD/DVD player either plug into the receiver and then from the receiver to the projector. Or, most BD/DVD players have an optical output that you can plug straight into the receiver. Either way, I would think bypassing the projector is the way to go.
- Questioni have some color separation causing a bright green line at the bottom of light scenes, pictures and menus, is this normal or a defect (2 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan we use satellite t.v. with this model? (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions