Questions & Answers
- Questionthe different between the epson wf-7620 and the epson wf-4630 wireless printer ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this printer print borderless? (3 Answers)
Does this printer print borderless? For example, can I print say an A2 card (9x5.5 -when folded into greeting card is 4.5x5.5) with no white margins? I sometimes end up designing party invitations or other such things and it would be great if I could find a printer that prints borderless without breaking the bank. I know I could either A) not have any graphics in the margin or B) cut the paper down after printing but I just don't want to have to go through all that. See pic for example.Answers
I have printed stunning borderless photos up to 13" x 19" from one of the trays. I don't know of another consumer printer that does that! A2 or any other size that will fit in this printer can be done borderless. Select that in the print options.
- Questioncan you scan 11 x 17 documents? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe nozzle heads keep getting plugged, why is that and how can I avoid that issue? (2 Answers)Answers
I am told that you should leave the printer in standby mode (do NOT turn it off completely). If you turn it off/on all the time, it will clean the inkjets every time and waste a lot of ink. The ink gets dumped into a bin at the bottom of the printer and once that bin fills up the printer needs expensive and messy maintenance, so you don't want to clean the print heads too much. If you leave it turned off for long periods, the inkjets will not get cleaned at all and they will dry out and jam. Therefore, I hope you are leaving it in power standby mode, it apparently does not consume much power in this mode, and will clean the jets at just the right frequency!
- Questioncan I print blue lines on 11x17 bristol paper with this printer? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the two paper drawers hold 2 different sizes of paper? Does the drawer close all the way with 8.5 x 11 paper loaded? (5 Answers)Answers
The two drawers can each hold a different paper size. You can't put two different paper sizes into the same drawer, but you can, for example, have 8.5x11 in the top drawer and 11x17 in the bottom drawer (or any size that fits in either). The drawer should always close all the way. If it's not, I would check to see if you have to much paper in the drawer or something.
- QuestionPrints NOTHING like the Photo's show! (5 Answers)
Even on setting that will use the most ink, I can't EVER get prints like the ones in the advertisements photos! I have OCD, and the fact that I can't seem to get my prints to look like their's is driving me crazy. I'm thinking of scrapping this thing and finding something else. None Epson of course, if this is the kind of misleading advertisement they do! Or do I have something set up wrong?Answers
Paper quality, ink quality, print settings, and a lot of other factors that go into getting quality prints. I would start with a good glossy photo paper. I just printed a set of photos I finished editing from a trip I took and they came out nice and crisp on photo paper.
- QuestionMy printer can only print one page at a time. If I try to print more then one the feeder jams with the paper. What can I do to print more than one? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this scan wireless or does it have to be wired? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a printer that prints duplex on legal size paper? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions