Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $295.00
- Answer It answers phone calls (you can in fact choose a couple options of answering from watch and picking up the call from your phone or answering from your watch and picking up the call over your watch as well). It does have GPS, and you can download the Google Maps application for directions just like you would on your phone. Lastly, you can send messages from the watch freely likely you would from your phone (I have a Google Pixel 4 XL, and I have my android messages application sync'd up with the watch to allow for this - very nice and very impressed by it)
- Answer Yes i have a note 10 plus and it works good
QuestionI am just starting to look at smartwatches and this caught my eye. I have a Samsung android smartphone and I would like to be able to download my iTunes library from my computer or ipod to it. Is this possible? Then can I sync it to my wireless beats?
- Answer The most difficult part you will run into is getting your iTunes library to work with Android at all. I recommend looking into Google Play Music app and trying to import your library into that app (it should be possible). You can then download the library from the app onto your devices for offline listening. If you can get the music onto your Samsung, then you should be able to get it on your watch. I have this watch with an Android phone and really enjoy it!!
- Answer You can answer calls - the sound quality both ways is rather good but, you can't type a text. You can use Google speech to text.
- Answer You can but leather doesn't do well in the water. You can easy swap a silicon band when your swimming and switch back to the leather as desired.
QuestionI have the Fossil Gen 4 and I really like it. Thinking about upgrading to the Gen 5. Would it be worth it? What does the 5 do that the 4 does not?
- Answer 1gb of RAM and twice the storage versus gen 4.
QuestionI bought this watch for my husband for Christmas and when I try to call him he can answer the call and hear me but I can’t hear him. Why’s that??
- Answer There is a setting on the watch you must enable. Push the big button and go to Settings. Find Phone and go from there. The phone must be Android. Please also know this can take up the power a little faster.
QuestionIf I buy the one with Smoke with Smoke Stainless Steel Band, where can I buy extra links? I search the Fossil website, but they don't seem to offer it on their website. I like this smartwatch, too small for my 9.5 inch wrist.
- Answer Hello, In case you need extra links, you can send your item for repair or if you contact us with the reference number of the item we can check whether we can order you the links.
- Answer A smart watch is an "accessory" for a smart phone.
QuestionWill this watch, once paired with an iPhone, display email alerts/messages and sms/mms alerts/messages?
- Answer This watch paired with iPhone will just advice for notification but will not displaying the mail or messages
- Answer Best to my knowledge it's compatible with iPhone products. This link my help https://youtu.be/JEekgJzXXb0
- Answer Best to my knowledge, this model gen 5 was made to be compatible with apple products. That I know of, & heard about. Should be able too, this link below might help not sure. https://youtu.be/JEekgJzXXb0