Questions & Answers
- Answer Hi Chilliesrtb! Thank you for your inquiry. The part number for the LP Gas Conversion Kit is GRLP4. Should you wish to purchase the part, please contact us or your dealer directly at your convenience. We hope this helps. -Thanks!-
- Answer top. below the 2 racks. bottom is just a drawer. I do not recommend ever buying appliances thru best buy because of the "3rd party installers" who seem to be incompetent.
QuestionThere is a switch on top of the control panel. This range came with the house but no owners manuals. We are wondering what the switch on the top is for. When we toggle it nothing happens. We would very much like to know what it is for. Thank You!
- Answer On my range, it's the oven light switch. Does the oven light come on when you open the door? If not, check the bulb. The light switch lets you turn on the light while the door is closed..maybe to better monitor progress of the food cooking inside without opening the door. It's described in the user guide on page 23 (Use & Care, 808528103 Rev C(Feb 2017)). You might be able to find the manual here: https://www.frigidaire.com/Owner-Center/Product-Support--Manuals/?productCode= (enter your model number at the = sign...e.g., FFGF3054TSA)
QuestionDoes this have a warranty? Also the picture looks s though it has sealed burners but the specs say no
- Answer This Stove does have sealed burners which is another reason I picked it
- Answer it's metal, if you want one get it from someone other than best buy, they seem to only have banged up ones,we had to get onther one from there and it was banged up also
- Answer Sure does!
- Answer Hey, Hall! Based on the model you selected, the bottom drawer is a storage drawer only. I hope this helps! -Courtney
- Answer You betcha!
QuestionHow much is installation? Are there parts to buy. I have a working gas stove now. Is there a charge for taking it away?
- Answer I install myself , very easy. ...basically just put fitting on back of range and on gas supply line (most of the time gas supply line has right fitting on already)..you should buy a new gas line kit it comes with all fittings you need plus some gas pipe dope or tape. as for taking your old one ask best buy if getting delivered , I always pick mine up, if I have a working one in the house I'm putting it in, ill clean it up and sell it if its in descent shape. I usually get a $100 or at least $75 for them. If they charge you to pick up and take away and not worth selling, or don't feel like going through the trouble of selling it just put out by road on garbage day , people scrap those all the time someone will pick it up. when I put them out by the street they are usually gone right away.
- Answer Hello Doc. To set a self-clean cycle or a delayed start self-clean cycle: 1. Be sure the clock displays the correct time of day. 2. Press Start Time. The: in the time of day will flash. 3. Press and hold to scroll to the time to start the delayed self-clean cycle. Release the key when the desired time is displayed. 4. Press clean. --- appears in the display. 5. Press until 3:00 appears in the display for a 3-hour self-clean process or push until 2:00 appears in the display for a 2-hour self-clean process. 6. As soon as the controls are set, the motor driven lock will begin to close automatically, and the door locked indicator light will flash. Do not open the oven door while the light is flashing (allow about 15 seconds for the oven door to lock). 7. CLn will appear in the display during the self-clean cycle, and the door locked light will glow until the self-cleaning cycle is complete or cancelled and the oven temperature has cooled. For a copy of the manual, visit our website, search model FFGF3054TS, then scroll down to Guides & Manuals. Thank you, Anna
- Answer Hey there, Anonymous! After some research, we are not showing its recommended to clean the grates in the dishwasher. Instead it is recommended to use a non-abrasive plastic scrubbing pad and mild abrasive cleanser. We hope this information was helpful to you and your shopping experience. -Ciara
QuestionLove the stove..had for 3 weeks now...my only problem is cleaning the enamel under the grates. I have used all ki d of cleaning cloths. Even suggested cleaning sponge. I cant get rid of the streaks. Even buffed with a diaper....help
- Answer Hi Dee. Using a soft cloth, clean with mild dish detergent and water or a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water. Rinse with clean water, dry and polish with a soft, clean cloth. Glass cleaners may be used, but do not apply directly to surface; spray onto cloth and wipe. ~ Anna