- QuestionCan you please tell me if the "finish" on this particular slate Range Hood is "mattte" finish? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionGE - 30" Convertible Range Hood - Slate Model: JVW5301EJES SKU: 8153195 (1 Answer)
GE - 30" Convertible Range Hood - Slate Model: JVW5301EJES SKU: 8153195 ALSO AVAILABLE IN STAINLESS STEEL? ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK? IF YES WHAT CODE TO USE? IS THERE A CHIMENY EXTENSION IF YES WHAT CODE TO USE? WHAT LIGHT SOURCE EQUIPPED THAT MODEL?Answers
- QuestionHi, its after the first now, and I would like to know when this will be available? (0 Answers)
- Questionwhen would this be available to buy? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this hood be used for a island or does it have to be attached to a back wall? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes this range hood extend to fit properly for a kitchen with 9 foot ceiling??? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this hood compatible with a gas range? How much are the charcoal filters? Thank you (1 Answer)Answers
Hello Jill - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. Yes, this hood can work with a gas range, however, we recommend checking the range installation instructions to verify the CFM's on this hood are sufficient. The charcoal filter is part #JXCF72. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionGE 30" hood on sale at $449.00 (1 Answer)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE. Thanks for your interest! This hood is designed to be vented vertically through the ceiling. Use a 6" round duct. Use locally supplied elbows to vent horizontally through the rear wall. Or, a recirculation duct (included) and two charcoal filters (not included-JXCF72) are necessary for recirculation installation. Thanks for checking with us!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions