Questions & Answers
- Questionbrewing single cup with ground coffee and not a K cup (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs coffee as strong using kcup , (10 Answers)Answers
Yes the coffee comes out hot. Easy to fill. No drama. . This allows me to make a single cup for myself and then a pot of coffee for students. I love it. I will buy another for my home eventually. . Read the instructions. If you want one cup of coffee, you only can pour in to the "single cup" line of water. If you fill more it will automatically fill the coffee pot and not the k-cup. Sounds simple, but the natural tendency is to fill the water port. If you do that, then it will not allow the k-cup to operate. You need to "low fill" for k-cup.
- QuestionDO YOU HAVE TO ADD WATER FOR EVERY SINGLE CUP (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the coffee come out nice and hot? Can you program how long the coffee maker keeps the coffee hot? Is it easy to fill it with water? (5 Answers)Answers
All of our coffeemakers brew between 175 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit. To fill the water reservoir, you simply open the door on the top of the appliance and use the carafe or a coffee mug to dump the desired amount of water into the appliance. The carafe side has a KEEP WARM mode of two hours after the coffee has been brewed.
- QuestionI have a error on screen what is wrong (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does the coffee maker only produce one half cup when more water was put in (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I make coffee and tea with this machine? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat accessorys come with this (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it programmable (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use Keurig k-cups on this machine (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions