Questions & Answers
Questionyellow cartridge ran out of ink, the printer quit working. went to Costco & refilled cartridge, HP Photosmart 7520. Why didn't the printer just use a different color?now shows cartridge broken or not installed right. Help please.
- Answer You may not get good results when you have cartridges refilled. And that may be why it is sending you an error message about the cartridge. Also, if you are trying to print in color, you need working cartridges that all have some ink in them. The only way to print if one of the color cartridges is out is if you change your print selection to "print in gray scale" and "use black ink only". I never refill cartridges because of the printer not recognizing them. Hope that helped.
- Answer None of the current HP printers use the HP 564 ink. Here are the models that use the 564 ink: HP Photosmart D5460 ; HP Photosmart 5510 ; HP Photosmart 7510 ; HP Photosmart Premium Fax ; HP Photosmart 6510) ; HP Deskjet 3520 ; HP Photosmart 5520) ; HP Photosmart Premium Fax ; HP Photosmart 6520 ; HP Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web ; HP Photosmart D7560 ; HP Photosmart C6380 ; HP Photosmart Plus; HP Photosmart eStation ; and HP Photosmart Premium.
- Answer Best Buy??
- Answer Check online for your store location
- Answer Yes that is the printer own.
QuestionLooking for Photosmart A630 3PK ink cartridge...??Is there one that I can use?/Do not see 630
- Answer Sandra, Check out the following link: http://www.inktechnologies.com/hp-a630-ink-photosmart-a630-ink-cartridges Looks like an HP 110 is comparable to the A630. Nonetheless, even if I am incorrect, you will find what you want in the link above. Pete
- Answer Depends on the color saturation on the page. The more ink per page the fewer pages per cartridge.