Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat kind of model is more prefered? the i5 or the i7? (5 Answers)Answers
If you run lots of software programs (video editing, engineering software, coding programs, etc.) or intend to do a lot of downloadable gaming on your device, the i7 will run faster and handle more. I don't need any of that ability, so I have the i5 and have been completely satisfied with its speed on the web, using Word, and other basic programs. It's a cost-benefit type of thing, and if you aren't using your computer for intense software programs or gaming, the i5 would give you the same functionality as the i7. Good Luck!
- QuestionLast time I bought a computer from Best Buy I spent about $1,000 and it would overheat so much, I am curious to know if the fans/vents are in good places that will prevent it from overheating so often? It is really hard to tell from just the pictures. (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it have i light up keybord??? (7 Answers)
- QuestionIs there any facility to install DVD/CD drive? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionis this a 64 bit laptop? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you usea stylus with this computer (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat model in the same relative price range could I get a SSD (Solid State Drive) (4 Answers)Answers
Look at Best Buy SKU: 5318302 That is pretty much this model except with a SSD, i7 instead of i5, but only 8gb of ram when this has 12gb. I bought this model and put my own SSD in, fairly easy to do, just a heads up you will need to remove the back two feet because there are 2 screws underneath the feet.
- QuestionCan this fold completely flat with the "tablet" side facing out? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the highest level of graphics this system could handle? For example a modded Skyrim on Ultra or The Witcher 3 on High settings, would those run smoothly? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI got a hp envy by amd and want to exchange it for this. Is the fan loud and how is the battery life. The one i have now looses charge really quickly. I am also concerned about the color. I liked the one i have now because it is black. Please advice. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions