Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this frost free? (5 Answers)Answers
No, This is a manual defrost. I have been a service tech on refrigeration for 20 years and in my opinion manual defrost freezers will keep your food from getting freezer burn and drying out better than frost free, only exception is if you vacuum pack your food. Note: If you want frost free, you have to purchase an upright freezer.
- QuestionSome reviewers think the unit is noisy and some think it is quiet...hmm. Noise is an issue because of where it will be placed. Can anyone out there try to quantify the noise level, i.e, can one sit next to it and watch TV or have a conversation? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I place this freezer in my garage? (3 Answers)Answers
As with any appliance of this kind, external temperature is always a factor. The compressor will have to work harder and cycle more often, as the outside temperature rises. This is to be expected and the unit actually has a warning on the outside to that effect.
- QuestionCan I put this freezer on carpet? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDimensions (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionfreezer (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it have an outside light to indicate that the freezer is actually on? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the hinges on the lid plastic or metal? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the coldest this freezer will get down to? (2 Answers)
- Questiondoes this have an auto defrost feature? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions