- QuestionDoes this headset have 1 or 2 jacks? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this product work with a Mac computer? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionmicrophone switching (10 Answers)Answers
Sounds like you are asking if there is some kind of dedicated mute switch. The answer would be no. You would only be able to mute the microphone by using the mute button on your actual telephone. There is however a volume rocker switch built into the line which comes in handy for lowering the listening volume. But I find no controls dedicated to the microphone specifically.
- QuestionDoes this headset have a 2.5 mm audio jack? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhich jack goes where on your computer mine are red and green (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this unit work on Midland walkie talkies? Looking for headset fore one ear to work with hearing aids (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used with a landline telephone? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI only have one jack for headphones on my computer will I be able to use this...I need to buy a head phone for work purposes doing customer service.. (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. If your laptop port is a combo port for a headset with sound/mic, you can plug this right in. but if your laptop has two different ports for sound and mic, this comes with a splitter to plug it into each port separately. But its really cheap and mine quit working after a few months so i wouldnt recommend it.
- QuestionDoes it work as a mic for PS3 to talk to other players? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does this last and is this compatible with a PS? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions