Questions & Answers
- Questionmy situation is a broken cable jack on tv (6 Answers)Answers
No. This device receives component A/V signals and sends them through the coax cable to the tv on channel 3 or 4. You are wanting a product that works the opposite way. Your cable box or satellite receiver should have component A/V out jacks. You need to simply hop on over to BestBuy and pick up a component A/V cable and connect them.
- QuestionWill this modulator allow you to use an internal antenna such as an HD Clear channel device (or rabbit ears) with easy installation to pick up local stations within a 100-125 mile radius? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan someone make my smart tv pickup hd channels, 2,4,5,7,9,11,13 so that they remain in memory? I have bought at least 3 different antennas and all it picked up 4 channels. I have internet and no cable or antenna. This senior needs help!!! (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this to connect an Atari flashback 7 to my proscan flat screen tv? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Nannie, Thank you very much for your interest in our RF Modulator. Regarding your inquiries about the connection to your Atari I wanted to let you know that this modulator will work if you only have a standard coax cable on your TV. I strongly suggest that you plug this in with the AV outputs on the Atari, if possible. We want you to fully enjoy this and other Insignia products. Arely R. - Insignia Support.
- QuestionI have a Vizio E65-E1 TV My cable system doesn't have box so I can't connect my HDMI. Will this adapter allow me to connect TV to cable system ,t (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have a new Dish box with no cable option to go to tv. It uses RCA, or HDMI cables. My Tvs only have a cable hook up. Will this box work for me. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be used to connect a sound bar to a tv (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan I hook up digital antenna to tv with component cables My coxail jack is broken on tv If so what device do I need? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI have connected an Insignia converter box and antenna to an older model TV using a balun adapter. There is now a buzz when text appears on screen. Can the modulator be used to attach external speakers from the converter box to the TV to eliminate this? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWe got a new 4K HDTV - the old HDTV had the red white and yellow coloured cables for my sons wii. This new one has red white and green.....we get sound and video but colour is gone! Help will this convert or solve the issues? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions