- Answer This is for general use. The more expensive models will have different top materials or are powered for people who use there stylus for art, work, writing and so on. I would not recommend if needed for art as this is a rubber tip and does not glide smoothly and is not the most responsive.
- Answer Yes it will. I use one on my x360.
Questionwork in the cold taking pictures and have no luck with touch sensitive gloves. I want to keep my gloves on and the stylus will enable that. Is the nub of the stylus retractable? I noticed the plunger on top and wonder if that is functional?
- Answer No the nub is not retractable. The plunger on the top is for looks only.
QuestionIs this stylus compatible with Touch-Screen Laptops?I just recently got a Toshiba C55T-B5109 Touch-Screen Laptop and I was wondering if I could use this stylus on my screen.
- Answer Yes, absolutely. The Insignia stylus has a soft tipthat cannot harm the touch screenon your laptop. I use it all the time with my smartphone and laptop.
- Answer Absolutely :) I purchased this stylus just so I could play Mario Maker 2 with it and I can confirm it works perfectly with the Nintendo Switch touch screen!
- Answer Of course