Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the tripod rotate with the phone horizontally nd vertically to capture landscape nd portrait photos? And can the neck of the tripod move to capture different angles? (3 Answers)Answers
The tripod will only hold the phone horizontally. You could probably bend the legs to set up portrait shots, but it would not be ideal. The neck of the tripod can move up and down (like shaking your head yes). It can not rotate left and right.
- QuestionThe remote button is DEAD after one week of non-use after being taken out of the package and used one day. How do you change OR recharge the battery? How do you turn the bluetooth OFF so the battery doesn't go dead so quickly? (5 Answers)Answers
Hello sdouglas, you can find the steps on how to replace the battery on our official website, https://www.insigniaproducts.com/pdp/NS-MTRIBT10/5086538 however, if the device has a malfunction, please remember that our products are covered for one year under manufacturer's warranty. Omar S. | Insignia Products Support.
- Questionhow much can the stand stretch vertically? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill the iPhone 7 plus fit in the tripod holder? (5 Answers)
- Questionhow many inch thanks (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the part no and type of battery for the bluetooth remote (3 Answers)
- Questiondoes this fit an iphone7 (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow tall is this tripod? are the feet extendable? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with the IPhone 6s Plus? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the Blackberry Priv work with this tripod? (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions