Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I use them with the I phone? (10 Answers)
- QuestionMy headset includes an extra set of cushions, however these are the same size as the ones that came installed on the unit. Description states "2 pairs of ear tips (small, medium)". Should I take them back to get the small cushions, or is this a misprint? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere can you buy replacement earpieces? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am wanting something to use for TV pickup. I am confused....can this be used for tv watching? (5 Answers)Answers
These can definitely be used for watching TV if your TV has a headphone jack They are not wireless. You may need to also purchase an extension cable in order to reach from your TV to your seating location. In my case, I have a Roku 4 box that provides a headphone jack right in the remote.
- QuestionWould you recommend these for gym wild having the phone it's paired with in locker? How far do you need to be from the phone? (5 Answers)Answers
No, I would not recommend you do this, not many Bluetooth headphones can go that far depending the distance you're talking about. I know your pain, I'm using my Samsung Fit which I wear on my wrist and I pair it to my Bluetooth headphones. you might want to invest into a smart watch that can stream Bluetooth audio to headphones.
- QuestionDoes anyone seem to have pretty bad call and mic quality with these? People often can't hear me and I struggle to understand stand them clearly on the phone. (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo these JVC Gumy earbuds come with a charging cable? (5 Answers)
- Questiontrying to pair it with my LENOVO laptop W7, I can see the headphones but it will not connect? do I need a driver update? where can I find it? looked on the web with no success, (2 Answers)Answers
Hi, I happen to have a Lenovo P50, so I tested this. I had the same problem. I found an update using the "Lenovo Update and Drivers" utility in my control panel. I installed the update. It worked, but the sound was cutting out. So, I removed the JVC headphone, and reinstalled it. Installing it after updating the driver seemed to make a difference. It worked. Please try this. I hope it works for you too.
- QuestionWhen I hold the ON button down, it turns on with a blue light, then blinks red to blue over and over and over until I turn it back off. While it's on and blinking, it doesn't connect. How can I fix this? (3 Answers)Answers
The first time you use the headphone, you need to pair it. That's the red/blue blinking mode. After that, please only hold the button down until the light first comes on. Then you will get sound. If you continue to hold it down and it starts blinking red/blue, then it is in pairing mode again, and will not connect normally.
- QuestionUnit was charged light went out , Unit will not turn on (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions