Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill any 6x9 speaker fit a car that now has 6x9 speakers. My car is a 2011 corolla. Is there plugs to change corolla plug to any speaker. Also I have one speaker bad, Should I replace both incase the wattage is different. What is 3 way, 2 way etc mean. Wh (2 Answers)Answers
As far as speaker size, in a perfect world any 6x9 speaker will fit your application. However, your biggest factor in a 6x9 speaker will be mounting depth. Usually this isn't an issue but in some smaller compact cars, I've ran into it! So make sure you check! You don't want your speaker to interfere with your window operation! You will have two options for plug ins, you can use the provided pigtail that comes with the speakers, and attach them to your factory wiring. Or, 9 times out of 10 they sell an adaptor plug so you do not have to cut anything at all! Plug and play! As for replacing the speakers, you have to buy a pair, might as well install both. You will enjoy the upgraded sound quality! With 2 way speakers, you have the main woofer, as well as a tweeter. Where as with a 3 way speaker you have the main woofer, a smaller mid bass driver, and a tweeter. You can go either way, just depends on what you desire as an end result! Hope this helps!
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionIf you already have a sub in the back can u also get this and have both (2 Answers)Answers
Of course you can. You can always have more. However the only issue is if your Alternator pushes enough power and if you have enough space. Generally speaking, most cars have enough power for that since its just one sub and some extra speakers. However if your Alternator is starting to fail like mine was, you'll get into the problem that I ran into. Since it was already going out, when I installed my sub, pulling that extra power caused it to fail much quicker and I ended up down on the side of the road. But if you have the capacity and the good power to run it, you're golden.
- Question8 ohms impedance car speaker (1 Answer)
Hi, I bought one pair of Infinity 6*9 speakers which is of 4 ohms impedance from best buy but while replacing my factory speakers I noticed they are 8 ohms. I checked online but all the speakers are either 4 ohms or less. You guys carry any 8 ohms speakers? If yes I do have geek squad plan on my speakers and can I exchange it with o ohms one ? Thank YouAnswers
- QuestionIs there a built in crossover for the tweeter? (0 Answers)
- QuestionMy Lexus SC 430 has a 240 watt factory system. Any requirements needed to handle that wattage? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwill this speaker fit on the door of my dodge stratus 2002 sedan? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIm going to have a kenwood stereo installed by bestbuy.is there extra charges for the speaker installation and or extra hardware also? how can I get a total price for everything I need,please? im buying the unit and speakers from bestbuy also. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWill these speakers fit my 2004 Toyota Corolla? Also does Best Buy install? Thanks (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions