Questions & Answers
Questionhooking this up to my new Sony 4k 65" XBR65X850E can i use my Comcast remote to control the volume up and down?
- Answer You should be able to if you have one of the New style smart remotes from Comcast you should be able to go into the menu of your table box and get the remote code for the Klipsch unit otherwise look online
QuestionI am just connecting my klipsch rsb-6 and the sound cuts out real quick and the Dolby light flashes
- Answer I think this was the same issue we were having- The directions were not very good on how to pair the soundbar with the sub. We called best buy, turns out there is a tiny hole rather than a button on the back of the sub that you have to use a paper clip to push in to pair it. Since then we haven't had any issues. I see this was 2 weeks ago so you have probably already figured it out! Hope you did and are enjoying it as much as ours
Questionwas wondering if anyone knows if you can control volume on this unit with a Directv remote...thanks!
- Answer Yes, Press the mute button on the soundbar until it flashes. Press volume - button once on the soundbar then volume down button on Direct TV remote 4 times. Repeat the same steps pressing the volume + button.
- Answer I believe the sub will only work with the sound bar because it just wirelessly connects to the sound bar
- Answer Nope these are ready to go everything you need is in he box I love the sound quality for the money is awesome. Come with hdmi cable , small remote , power supply cables. Can connect it to a tv with hdmi cable or Bluetooth
QuestionCan the subwoofer be used separately with a stereo system in another room and just the sound bar itself with the TV?
- Answer Yes it can be used alone with another tv. The subwoofer will not be used along with a separate stereo system. The subwoofer is Bluetooth connected only with the Soundbar with individual units such as television or stereo system or your cell phone if you have bluetooth capability cell phone you can use it that way playing such as Pandora or iHeartRadio or any other thing as long as it's Bluetooth compatible