Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the motherboard and power supply have standard or proprietary connectors? (3 Answers)Answers
The answer Lenovo support gave is not true. The motherboard and PSU have a proprietary 10-pin ATX connector, and there is no adapter currently sold that will allow you to use 98% of the psus out there that use the 20/24 pin connections. I found this out the hard way, after I had bought the machine, new psu, and new graphics card and was about to install them. What this means is that the psu is effectively non-upgradeable unless you get a new motherboard as well - and therefore neither is the graphics card (although I was able to run a Nvidia GTX 750ti SC, which uses the PCI-E to draw power and has a low TDP). Do NOT buy this machine if you intend to upgrade the PSU and graphics card. Other than this very significant handicap it's a nice machine.
- Questiondoes it have a built in dvd / cd read and write cassette? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan the GT 730 run a 4K monitor (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan this computer play SIMS 4 good?recommended specs are:OS:64 Bit Windows7,8,or 8.1,PROCESSOR:Intel Core i5 or faster. MEMORY: 4GB RAM. HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhy does the gpu say gtx 730 when there's no such thing as a gtx 730 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionLenovo support. Stop saying it only has 1 hdmi port. I'm looking right at it and it has 2. But only one works. (2 Answers)Answers
Model number 90FB0001US, the one linked to your question, has one HDMI port and one VGA port. If you have an older model, there may be two HDMI ports. One connected directly to the motherboard/processor that works off of the integrated graphics processing on the processor, the other HDMI port is connected to the NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card. Only one HDMI port at a time can be used. They both work, but the system can only read one video signal, either from the GPU or the processor, not both at the same time. To connect two monitors you will need to connect one HDMI and one to the VGA port. The second HDMI port (connected to the motherboard/processor) is removed on later models.
- QuestionCan this computer run gta 5 and gta 5 mods (1 Answer)Answers
We recommend you check with the game's software publisher for their compatibility with Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system and the minimum/recommended hardware requirements (Is a Graphics card required, the processor speed and the minimum required system RAM) to run their program, then compare those requirements to this system's configuration.
- QuestionCan an additional hard drive be added to this computer without voiding the warranty? How will Pinnacle 19 video editing software perform on this computer? (2 Answers)Answers
You can add a second hard drive to the computer, but you will need to buy a SATA cable. There is already a place for the power. No need for additional power, but the SATA data cable is required. Best Buy has it for 10 dollars.
- QuestionWhat power supply comes in this unit? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the speed of the dvd-r drive? I want to know which blank discs to buy. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions