Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $39.99
The previous price was $79.99
- Answer The G502 Hero is the newer model of the Proteus Spectrum. Ergonomics are nearly identical between the two, however there are some technical differences. The newer ‘Hero’ model uses Logitech’s newer HERO (High Efficiency Rated Optical) sensor, which should show an improved DPI count from ~ 12,000 to ~16,000. Still, most people won’t ever take advantage of this improvement. At 16,000 DPI, using your mouse and watching your cursor fly wildly across the screen is going to be equivalent to most people as ludicrous speed was to Dark Helmet in the movie ‘Spaceballs’.
- Answer Spec to spec, the mouse is identical to the normal G502 Hero! The SE stands for special edition, referring to the new color scheme with the white trim!
QuestionI purchased this mouse 3 months ago and the left click button is broken. Any ideas? Does this mouse normally last only 3 months? I don’t see any warranty information.
- Answer Go to the Logitech website at logi.com and choose support. Find your product and send them a message. Their support is good and they will take care of it.
- Answer You need to download their driver tool. Just search on google for logitech mouse software and download it from their official website. You can control the DPI, RGB and the action of each button.
- Answer The Logitech G502 Hero was released on August 30, 2018
- Answer Hello Grass0212! Mice (like the G502 HERO Wired Otpical Gaming Mouse) won't work out of the box on a Nintendo Switch unfortunately, you'll need to use a separate computer and adapters like a Cronusmax in example to reassign the buttons of your Nintendo Switch Joycons to the mouse, etc.
QuestionDoes this mouse have a 1ms response time? Or is it a 0.5ms response time? 0.5ms response time is what I'm looking for.
- Answer There’s really no way to tell, so it probably doesn’t matter. It’s fast period. I mean, maybe if you're trying to get the fastest input possible, like for esports or something, I would go with a Glorious model O or something, cause the weight of the g502 could slow you down, but it’s just a matter of preference. All in all, if you need that extra 0.5 seconds, I would go with a different mouse for reasons other than just response times.
QuestionIt works with most Chromebooks? Can you explain which Chromebooks this mouse will work with?
- Answer As long as it has usb it will work
QuestionCan you lock the dpi? I am thinking of coming to this mouse from a razer naga trinity, I had to use the software to lock dpi in at 800 or my big hands would constantly hit the dpi button and change it mid fight.
- Answer How about they make buttons easily programmable to something useful, like oh buttons.
- Answer Any laptop that has a USB port can connect to this mouse
QuestionWhat are the measurements of the mouse? I have big hands and prefer playing overwatch when I'm not holding my tiny mouse like a little stone. Also, is this connectable by chip or bluetooth?
- Answer This mouse is 5 inches long, 3 inches wide and about 1-3/4 inch tall. I’m a pretty big guy and have big hands too and it fits very nicely in my hand. I have a small wireless mouse for my laptop that is very small but I use the logitech G502 HERO wired mouse for my pc for gaming and it is much larger and very comfortable. Hope this helps!