Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this be a prepaid phone say $40-$50 bucks a month thereabouts or is it one of the expensive 90-100 dollar 2-year plan type phones? Thanks in advance. (5 Answers)Answers
I think I get what your asking but I'm not sure. But I'll just say this. This phone is unlocked which means you can use it on any carrier. Verizon, at&t, sprint, or T-Mobile. Along with the no contract prepaid such as metro pcs, boost, cricket, etc. I have cricket so all I'll have to do is just pop my SIM card In and I'm good to go. Your plan features depends on what the phone can do. Hope that helps. For the money this is the best affordable phone you can buy.
- QuestionDoes this have all that pre installed amazon stuff and the lock screen ads like the ones they're selling on amazon? I would really rather not have that stuff and I was wondering if that was amazons doing or if that's just how the phone is. (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this phone compatible with Tracfone? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes moto g4 (xt1625) support dual sim? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, does it come with memory slot (for external memory card)? thanks (6 Answers)Answers
Yes, up to a 128GB external memory card is supported. Since this phone comes with Marshmallow, the user can set up their SD card as "adoptable storage", combined internal and external storage as one (you need to have a fast and supported UHS-1 SD card to do this).
- QuestionOne more ?: Another seller has this, but it says it will come with "advertising on the screen". Will your Best Buy version have an advertising feed on the homepage? Moto G (4th Gen.) Unlocked - Black - 16GB (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this phone have the "Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure" feature? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow do you know which SIM card to buy? Currently we have different phones on GSM and another on CDMA. We are thinking about using it with Tracfone. They said they support either one. (5 Answers)Answers
You can either buy the one for your phone online or, and this is the better option, just get it from the best buy salesman when you buy your phone at best buy. The reps at the cellphone carriers' stores (especially Verizon as I've heard) get ticked off when someone brings in a new phone asking for a sim card (cause they want to make the phone sale revenue) so they sometimes hassle you, but they might/should also give/sell you a sim.
- QuestionWill the Moto G (4th Gen.) Unlocked - Black - 16GB - HAVE A HOTSPOT? Will it come with a Verizon SIM card? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, i wonder to know which sub-model is it (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions