Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $369.99
with activation today
The previous price was $419.99
QuestionAre the specs correct on the 64gb version? I can only find a 64gb version of this phone with 4gb of ram and only comes in blue. Is this a Best buy exclusive version that only have 3 gb of ram?
- Answer I bought this phone from Best Buy. This version (from Best Buy) only comes in black. The same version on Amazon only comes in blue. This version of the phone has 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB of RAM.
- Answer Yes it is a Android One phone and it has 64 gigs memory and 4 gigs of RAM.
- Answer Yes, this phone will work with Boost, as iBoost is owned by Sprint. This phone is both GSM (AT&T/Cricket & T-Mobile/Metro) and CDMA (Sprint/Boost & Verizon) compatible. It does have an MEID number as it's CDMA compatible.
QuestionSince this phone had Android One, which guarantees 2 years of major upgrades, will this device receive Android Q? Also, when is the end-of-life date for software updates for this device?
- Answer Hi Sam, I appreciate your interest in one of our phones. The Moto X4 launched on Nougat and received an upgrade to Oreo. The upgrade to Pie will be its second upgrade. -Jess
- Answer This model has 4GB of RAM.
QuestionCan this phone be activated on Total Wireless, the Verizon MVNO? I called them and they said unless I gave them a IMEI, they could not verify.
- Answer yes I put in my IMEI on their web site and iut said yes but I have not switched.
- Answer Yes. If you get this phone, don't be discouraged as you will have to go through all of the 10-odd updates and patches before it will grab Pie from the sky, cloud, network, you know what I mean. We have it and it's a storage best - 64GB and then you can add a micro SD card up to whatever size (2TB).
QuestionRight now I have a Samsung phone can all my info and apps be transferred to the Motorola phone?
- Answer I transferred my apps from an earlier Moto phone to the Moto X4. Some info transferred, some did not. I kept my old phone and retrieve any information as I need it.
QuestionThose this phone use media card for additional pictures storage. Or expandable with micro SIM card.
- Answer It has an SD memory card slot that can provide extra media storage. It is not "adoptable" as internal memory, so it acts as additional memory only.
- Answer Yes, both work great for me on T-Mobile.
- Answer Hi omai, Thanks for reaching out. Yes, this phone can be upgraded to Android 9(Pie). To further check, please visit this website. https://support.motorola.com/us/en/softwareupgrade In case you need help, Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further assist you. - Frank