Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this product work with Centurylink? (10 Answers)
From reading about this product online it should work with Centurylink but when I talked to a rep from Centurylink they say it will not. I get so many reps from Centurylink that have given me the wrong information in the past that I am not sure whether to trust them. Can you tell me if this product should work with Centurylink. They told me it has to be ADLS compatible which I see this product is.Answers
Yes it will, mine does! Make sure it states on the box the model is compatible with Centurylink. I have the Centurylink service and replaced the old AC1000 with the Nighthawk 1900. Much improved coverage, even in an adobe house. Centurylink will say what they need to say in order to sell you their product.
- QuestionWhat kind of distance can you expect? (6 Answers)
My current Wi-Fi is getting older, but works fine, covers the entire house (single story). Was hoping a new one would reach my shop in the back yard. I understand physical limitations vary, but what kind of range can you expect with the Nighthawk and how much more with the booster?Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with verizon dsl ? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIs this compatible with at&t uverse? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this product work with Frontier (previously Verizon) DSL? Yes through the phone line. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill it work with Comcast/Xfinity? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with Windstream? (3 Answers)
- Questionis this compatible with AT&T DSL (not Uverse)? (3 Answers)
I currently have AT&T DSL Netgear modem/router and my new amazon ECHO keeps dropping the connection.: 1. is this compatible with Netgear B90-755025 AT&T modem/router? 2. will th is support the ECHO along with 6 other devices (phones,laptop,ipad,Directv)?Answers
This device would REPLACE your ATT DSL router/modem. The only way to really know if it is compatible is to buy it and try it, when I setup mine I remember seeing AT&T listed in the settings. Just keep the receipt so you can return it if you can't get it to work. Was supposed to work for my area too but it didn't for me. Another options is to disable the wireless on the ISP provided modem/router and buy a new wireless router just for handling wireless in your house. Asus makes top notch wireless routers now.
- QuestionI have Comcast and need to be able to hook the telephone up to the modem/router. Does this AC1900 have a telephone port. And will it support 2.4 and 5.0 (1 Answer)Answers
This modem would probably not work for you. You will need a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and router combo with telephony support if you only want one networking device.
I Would Recommend:
- Questionis this easy to install (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions