Questions & Answers
- QuestionD7200 vs.D7100 (2 Answers)Answers
The D7200 has 3x the buffer capacity. It has approximately 30% more battery life when using it for still photography. It has built-in WiFi and NFC. It will not support simultaneous live view using both HDMI and USB. If the D7200 and the D7100 are connected via HDMI - it will display on both he HDMI device and the cameras LCD.
- Questioni see on other websites that this camera is weather sealed but on hear it says its not waterproofed and says nothing about weather sealing. I'm sure i can't dunk in the water either way but is it weather sealed? (2 Answers)Answers
The Nikon D7200 DSLR body employs the use of a magnesium alloy to ensure that it's highly durable body is effectively sealed for superior resistance to dust and water drops. This camera body is not waterproof, and may malfunction if immersed in water or exposed to high levels of humidity. Rusting of the internal mechanism can cause irreparable damage. To learn more about care of the Nikon D7200 please contact Nikon Support.
- QuestionWhat is lens model in this package? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhich Camera do you suggest if I have to buy one between NIKON-D7100 and NIKON-D7200. And what zoom / tele lens are good to this? (1 Answer)Answers
There are two main enhancements with the D7200 that make is very attractive to spend the extra money for. One is the extremely high native ISO capability. This will allow you to shoot in lower light situations without having to use a flash. The other is built-in wifi. The camera will communicate with Nikon's free Wireless Mobile Utility App (available for both iOS and Android operating systems). You will be able to view the pictures on your camera's memory cards as well as control the camera's shutter from your smart phone or tablet. The D7100 allowed you to do this as well, however, it requires an extra accessory purchase of the Nikon WU-1a wireless mobile adapter. The 18-140 is an excellent starter lens for either camera. If you are looking for more zoom, you might want to check out the 18-300mm, available at Best Buy, both in store and online.
- QuestionDoes this package come with a neck strap (AN-DC1), a rubber eyecup (DK-23) and an eyepiece cap (DK-5) ? I've seen these items included in the same D7200 body/lens packages elsewhere. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat system languages does it have? Does it have Chinese? (1 Answer)Answers
The Nikon D7200 DSLR camera menu does support the language of Chinese (Simplified and Traditional). This camera also supports the languages of Arabic, Bengali, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Questioncan I return the nikon 18-140mm and exchange it for the nikon 18-300MM lens paying the difference but not loosing the 200.00 discount in the process (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you hace Nikon D7200 available? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have the AF-S NIKOR18-200 MM LENS. Will it fit this Nikon D7200? and I have NIKON SPEEDLIGHT SB-800 flash. Will it fit? If they do fit then I will certainly make a move to get this camera. Thanks, R Green (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHi, is this the US or international version. I have read that Nikon will not honor the warranty on an international version. Is this true? Thank you! (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions