Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
QuestionI have an Olympus omd em5 ii. Is it compatible? If not, what adaptor would I need to buy? Thank you
- Answer This lens is perfectly compatible with your camera!!! It is an Olympus lens and the correct format (micro four- thirds = micro 4/3).
- Answer Yes the "M." that precedes the word Zuiko indicates that this is a Micro 4/3 lens. The E-M10 MkII is a Micro 4/3 body so they are compatible.
QuestionI have a Nikon D 3300. Is this lens compatible with that What is this zoom number for this please is it 10×12 times Thank you
- Answer Olympus M. Zuiko Lenses are based on the Micro 4/3 Standard. Nikon has their own Lens mount. They are not compatible
- Answer Works great with autofocus as well
- Answer Yes this lens is compatible with Auto Focus on the G-85
- Answer This lens will not work with a cannon poweshot sx410 primarily because said camera does not have the option to interchange lenses. Because of that factor alone, there are no lenses to recommend.
- Answer Olympus Does Not Manufacture C - Mount adapters and we do not test or recommend 3rd party adapters
- Answer First off it’s good to understand that the focal length is based of off the old 35mm cameras. Now days full frame cameras have a sensor that is sized to be equivalent to 35mm film. Your micro four thirds sensor is smaller. It’s actually half the size of the full frame. The result of the smaller sensor is that the image will appear to be magnified on the micro four thirds sensor as compared to the standard full frame sensor. So for example if you took a photo with a 50mm lens on a full frame camera you would need to use a 25mm lens on a micro four thirds to capture the same image. I suggest you check out YouTube. There are a lot of people on there that can explain it better than I.
- Answer No, this lens is only compatible with micro 4/3 mirrorless cameras, such as the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III camera.