Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this a good appliance for old people? (10 Answers)
This will be a gift to an elderly couple - we need nothing fancy. Knobs not LED's, easy to see, easy to operate. They won't be cooking major meals in it. We like the auto shut off feature, for safety. Any cons? Specifically the Oster 6 slice toaster oven TSSTTVF816.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
I'm 58 and I love mine. Yes, it will shut off by itself at the end of its cycle, (where you turn the dial to),... but unfortunately, once you have the dial turned, you cannot force it to shut off until its cycle is through unless you unplug it, which I often do. Overall, I love the way it cooks, and looks.
- Questionbest way to toast without burning (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI read in a previous post that you cannot turn off the timer/dial if you are done cooking earlier than expected. Is this true? Seems odd...I'm not interested in a toaster that cannot be turned off no matter what the reason. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSize of this oven (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat is the wattage? (3 Answers)
- QuestionI am on Jenny craig weight loss--Can I warm their foods in it> (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it have a light (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow hard is it to keep the toaster oven clean, especially after broiling a steak? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCooking Meat (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhattemperature cshould be used for toasting. Manual mentions a high temp. I thought that is for broilinge (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions