Questions & Answers
- QuestionA lot of reviews say that this drone does not have the range that it claims to have. Has this problem been fixed? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the drone fly sideways? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, it will fly sideways. This is known as yaw. It is achieved by moving the right joystick on the sky controller left or right. The joystick controls are: fly Up/Down and turn Left/Right on the left joystick. Fly Forward/Reverse and yaw Left/Right on the right joystick. This is a very easy drone to fly and a great starter drone if it is your first drone.
- QuestionDoes this Drone have auto-follow feature? (9 Answers)Answers
Yes, it has FollowMe & also FlightPlan as part of 2 addon packages you can purchase for an additional $20 each. FreeFlight Pro comes with the Bebop 2 & allows you to fly the drone & adjust many parameters. I've used the FollowMe feature (it comes with a 15 day free trial) and it works great as long as you follow the instructions & set it properly.
- Questionwill an Iphone 6Plus fit into the goggles (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat comes in the box? How many batteries? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use the controller on the parrot bebob drone ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you download pictures and videos to your phone from the drone (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use the drone and app with a Window's phone? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you need a smart phone to work this drone (5 Answers)Answers
As long as you buy the FPV version, you don't need a smartphone as the FPV version comes with the Skycontroller which can control it much further than any smartphone can. I've used mine with my IPad, Samsung S6 edge+, my son's IPhone & the Skycontroller.
- QuestionMy drone just shut off and fell to the ground from 150 feet up and now does not work. The Parrot website says the retailer will help me with repairs. Is this true? (I just bought this drone three weeks ago) (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions