- QuestionMicrophone Quality (10 Answers)
I am in the market for a headset with microphone for the purpose of creating tutorial videos at work. Although it would be a nice bonus to have high quality sound, I am more interested in the microphone sound quality. Since the videos I am creating will be viewed by my customers I'm trying to avoid sounding like I recorded the video in a tin can. How is the microphone sound quality on these headphones? What headset has the best microphone sound quality in this price range? or will it be more cost effective to go with a higher priced set?Answers
I use mine for DJing and have used this one for 3 yrs I think now and I keep buying it because of the clarity of it......I have bought a lot of other headsets as well but end up returning them all this is the only one I have found that has great sound and mic
- QuestionCan I plug this into myHP desktop computer to watch Webinars? (10 Answers)
- Questionis this a comfortable headset, or does it hurt after a while? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this with my office/desk phone that has a 2.5mm plug? I have some hard of hearing issues .. would this provide adequate volume increases? (10 Answers)Answers
This headset has 3.5mm plugs, and the included adapter for combining the two plugs into a single plug is also 3.5mm. So you'd need to acquire an additional 3.5mm-to-2.5mm adapter. You'd be much better off just buying a standard office phone headset, which should have a single 2.5mm plug.
- QuestionWill this headset work with Skype for Business? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHow does it work with a phone android? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this headset work with making YOUTUBE videos? (1 Answer)Answers
Yes, our .Audio 355 can be used to play and record audio. As long as your headset is set as the default audio device on your computer any application should be able to use it. Please don't hesitate to contact our customer care group at www.plantronics.com/support if you have other questions!
- QuestionDo these headphones have a mute botton? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDo these have a mute button? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use this Mic headset into My amp and Have the sound playing My PanFlute While I play it ? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions