Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan the solar panel also be connected to the actual ring door bell or does it work only on ring cameras (5 Answers)Answers
In order to use the front doorbell it needs to be connected to the wired 2 lead wire set that runs back to your chime system. There is no fitting on the front doorbell that would allow you to connect it it. The Solar panel is only for external camera use. It also must be placed where you have more than a couple of hours of sun per day otherwise it ill not charge effectively.
- QuestionIS THERE A LONGER CHARGE CORD AND IF SO WHERE IS IT FOUND. ALSO JUST HOW FAR CAN YOU SET THE CAM FROM THE PANEL WITH IT? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you need to purchase one solar panel for each camera? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use this panel to power another brand security camera that is also powered by a USB cable power source (e.g. Nest/drop cam)? (5 Answers)Answers
this panel uses micro usb to charge the ring cameras. this will only work if the camera in question uses micro usb. I know older drop cams are not rated for outdoor. this will only work if you camera has a female micro usb port as it source of charging. the other issue will be keeping water or moisture out of the port on other brands. the way the ring panel has a cover over the port might not work for others.
- Questioncan this go on top of your roof (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this panel power the floodlight cam? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions