Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,399.99
QuestionWhat is the size of the 2021 One Connect Box for the 55 Inch Frame TV? Can the 2021 One Connect Box be installed onto the back of the Frame TV? Would it then stick out of the back preventing flush to wall install?
- Answer Hi Jeff, the dimensions of the One Connect Box are 13.7 x 2.6 x 5.4 (WxHxD inches). It cannot be installed on the back of the Frame TV. The Slim One Connect Box which can connect to the back of a TV are included with our 8K Neo QLED models. ^Val
QuestionI have read on reviews that the cable that connects the frame tv to the one connect box will not work if it runs through the inside of the wall. Is there a special type of cable conduit that works inside a partition wall?
- Answer I've always run the One Connect cable inside the wall without issues. Don't know it it's CL rated or not, but I and my clients definitely do not want to look at the cable running on the outside of wall, no matter how thin and transplant it is.
- Answer Hi Beth, The Frame TV comes with a black frame that looks great on its own. This black frame cannot be removed. The Customizable Bezels sold separately are attached directly on top of the black frame and come in Modern Brown, Modern Teak, and Modern White to match your decor. ^Val
- Answer Hi Chris! The 55" Frame is 48.7" Wide. The Frame features a wide range of art available through the built in Art Store, you can also use any photos you would like from your own collection allowing you to customize the Frame however you want. ^Tim
- Answer Yes, it does come with the mount you’re asking for. I do recommend professional installation since they changed the design mount on the 2021 model.
- Answer Hi Derek! A 5m One Invisible Cable is included with The Frame TV, and a 15m version is sold separately as an optional accessory. ^Gina
QuestionWhat options are there for connecting a Samsung soundbar? Does it support a bluetooth coonection, or does it have to run through the OneBox?
- Answer Hi Sdmike! You sure can connect a Samsung Soundbar via Bluetooth, as The Frame TV is a Bluetooth enabled TV. In addition to Bluetooth, you can also connect a soundbar wirelessly via Wi-Fi, or using an HDMI or Optical cable depending on the inputs featured on your soundbar. ^Gina
QuestionDo you have to use the One Connect Box? My HDMI and power source are in a recessed distribution box in the wall, so are there connections on the back of the TV for HDMI and power? Thanks
- Answer TV does not work if not connected to the One Connect box - even for just streaming without any other peripherals connected.
- Answer Hi there! Here are the dimensions of The Frame 55" TV without the stand attached (WxHxD in INCHES): 48.7 x 27.9 x 1. ^Gina
- Answer Hi Artwork - Absolutely! You're not limited to the works of art in the Samsung Collection. Show off your artistic flair on The Frame using your own pictures! You can upload your artwork or photography with the SmartThings app or via a USB drive. ^Gina
QuestionWhen purchased at Best Buy is the TV sold with a trial of the frame art store subscription? Or is the subscription completely sold separately?
- Answer So this TV has preloaded on it 18 different art works to choose from, and there are also a few free slideshows. The subscription you are asking about is free for the 1st month, this is not something Best Buy gives you it is what Samsung gives you. It’s much like Apple products, if you buy one at Best Buy or anywhere else you will get one month free trial of an Apple subscription. Hope that helps!
QuestionWhat is the one connect box
- Answer Ed - The One Connect box allows you to connect your cable or satellite box or video game system to your TV without having any unsightly wires dangling from the TV. Your TV is connected to the One Connect Box with the One Invisible Connection – a translucent cable allowing you to place your TV accessories wherever works best for you. ^Gina
QuestionI have Verizon fios cable, does this easily connect to the One Box? Can I turn Bixby and other voice services completely off? How do I know I am not being listened to? Thanks!
- Answer Hi Jim, you can easily connect your your Fios One Box this TV. You can disable the voice assistant feature by going to Settings > General > Voice > Bixby Voice Settings > Voice Response > Off. Then open Voice Wake-Up Settings and set to OFF. You can also disable Alexa and Google Assistant. ^Val
QuestionIs the One Connect Box included in the price of The Frame TV? I already have a One Connect Box for my 65" The Frame TV and plan to install a 55" The Frame TV on the other side of the wall, so can I connect both Frame TV's to a single One Connect Box?
- Answer TW - The One Connect Box is included and required to use with The Frame TV. Each Frame TV is required to use its' own One Connect Box - they cannot be interchanged, nor can multiple TVs share one box. ^Gina
QuestionI was reading the specification couldn't find the option for Apple airplay 2 !!!! also will you be able to stream music from you phone while the Tv is on ART mode ?
- Answer Hi - The Frame TV features built-in AirPlay 2 Support. While in Art Mode, you can connect your mobile device to the TV via Bluetooth to listen to music from the mobile device. Connect your Frame to the Smart Things application on a mobile device. Once connected, select the Play Phone sound on TV option to connect your Bluetooth audio to the TV without disrupting Art Mode. ^Gina
QuestionIs the WIFI receiver in the TV or in the One Connect box? I'm trying to determine the placement of my box if the wifi receiver is in there. If it's in the TV it's less of a worry.
- Answer Hi Marc! The Wi-Fi module is located in the panel of The Frame TV. ^Gina
QuestionCan the TV be wall mounted? And if so, is there a compatible tilt mount? I don't need it to swivel, but tilting would be great.
- Answer Hi Valleys! The Frame TV comes with the SlimFit Wall Mount; however, if you wish to utilize a swivel/tilt mount instead - you sure can! The 55" Frame TV is compatible with universal wall mounts that support a VESA Pattern of 200mm x 200mm. Check out some great swivel/tilt wall mount options at Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&qp=mountstyle_facet%3DMount%20Style~Full%20Motion%5Emountstyle_facet%3DMount%20Style~Swiveling%5Emountstyle_facet%3DMount%20Style~Tilting%5Etvmountsize_facet%3DTV%20Size%20Compatibility~55%22%20-%2064%22&st=wall+mount+tv ^Gina
QuestionIs the YouTubeTV app pre-installed. If I choose to use my Roku, will the Roku remote work with the One Connect Box? Will the Roku remote work through a wood door if the One Connect Box is in a cabinet?
- Answer Yes YouTube TV is one of the apps you can download, it is not pre-downloaded but if you click on the apps and search for it you can add it easily. I was surprised by this TV because I did not need an Amazon stick or Apple TV for it. All my apps were easy to add and sign into