Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this fridge fit through a door that measures 34.5" w x 78" h? (6 Answers)
I'm trying to figure out if we'll be able to get the fridge into the kitchen - measurements of the smallest doorway from street to kitchen are 34.5" w x 78" h? Also, will deliverers/installers take the front door off the hinges if needed, and then put the door back on? Thanks in advance!Answers
- QuestionI cannot find any Chefs collection (2 Answers)
I am building and would love to look at the Chefs collection and cannot find any one with them in stock. I need range, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator. Everyone I talk to said they can order I want to look at them in person. My zip code is 66451, which is close to Topeka, KSAnswers
I understand your plight. We bought our Samsung products site unseen, based on reviews from many sites. They are beyond our expectations. Best buy has a free 30 day return if you do not like what your order, so I don't think you can go wrong here. We measured carefully as well. Bottom line, is it turned out PERFECT !!
- QuestionUses butane? year of manufacture? Access to repair services? (1 Answer)
I have seen lots of negative reviews for this and similar Samsung brand refrigerators some mention unrepairable issues due to them using Butane. I've tried looking in the manual and I THINK samsung has fixed this issue and uses something else but I'd like to be sure. Can you tell me if this or the RF34H9950 (same but with filtered not sparkling water) uses Butane? 2) As I am shopping for this model at various retailers, how can I tell what year the product was manufactured? 3) I am told by retailers who DONT sell Samsung brand to stay away from it because of the lack of service techs in my area who will be able to repair if there are issues. What is the access to repair services like for Northern Vermont, or where can I get more info on this? Thanks.Answers
1) Don't know anything about Butane. 2) When you open the left door, you will see a sticker listing month and year of manufacture. Mine says Apr 2014. 3) Service techs are fewer for any of the foreign brands, but you get a fancier fridge. That's the trade-off generally. This refrigerator is expensive because of its size and dual compressor system. This fridge is also VERY heavy, which prompted me to tip my delivery guy handsomely after seeing how much of a pain it was to get into the house. If service is higher on your list of priorities, stay with the American brands, they make plenty of excellent fridges with some features that work better than this fridge too. Case-in-point the ice-maker is just junk in this model, like all other Samsung fridges, since its the same part they use regardless of price category.
- QuestionI want a fridge like this but I don't need the soda stream. Will Samsung be making another model with the four door flex without a soda stream??? (2 Answers)
- QuestionRather expensive (6 Answers)Answers
We have all high end appliances in our Kitchen. I would say our Favorite By Far is this Gorgeous Samsung fridge, best fridge we have ever had, and we have always had high end ones. We also Love our Samsung microwave, that grills & crisps, and has a ceramic interior. Our Samsung fridge is worth every penny, as well as the Samsung microwave.
- QuestionCO2 cartridge??? (4 Answers)
Hi just received my fridge and does not come with the cartridge, however Ms Samsung replied to me few months back that is coming with the cartridge. I am confused... "The RF34H9960S4 comes with the initial Soda Stream CO2 cartridge, as well as a HAF-CIN water filter. You'll need to purchase a water line installation kit to connect from your home's water supply to the factory-installed water line for the refrigerator. Thanks for your interest! Ms. Samsung"Answers
- Questionhello I need to help me with an information about this refrigerator is that it has an alarm that is activated every 3 0 4 minutes and it is deactivated alone in sound of plin plin plin and the image of alarm appears in the part that says CHEF I need infor (1 Answer)Answers
The Door Alarm button lets you turn the door alarm on and off. If the door alarm is set to On, an alarm beeps if any refrigerator door is left open for more than two minutes.The beeping stops when you close the door. The Door Alarm function is pre-set to On in the factory. You can turn it off by touching and then releasing this button. You can turn it back on in the same fashion. The icon lights up when the function is on. When the Door Alarm function is on and the alarm sound is triggered, the Door Alarm Icon will blink while the alarm sound. ^Heath
- QuestionWhat's the distance between the back of the fridge and the hinges on top? I have a 72" opening and wanted to know how far back it will go. (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhere can I buy replacement trays and baskets for this model (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this come in black stainless? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions