Questions & Answers
- QuestionI am looking to upgrade my current phone with Sprint. I am going to get the Galaxy S8+ and was wondering if Sprints Galaxy Forever program still works if I lease the phone from you guys? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSo this is something new with sprint as far as leasing phones? I have never had to pay additional for my phone on top of my monthly bill. Any time I have upgrades I have paid $100-$200 for the phone up front and the phone is mine no leasing no nothing. (1 Answer)Answers
Yes , they have been doing this for a couple years now . You don't have a contract with the service ,but your lease is a 24 month contract if you change you have to pay off the lease . Supposedly the service is cheaper , but you pay for the phone as you go. It all evens out to the same , you really were paying for the phone before . Just gimmicks to make you think it's a better deal. I think if you bought the phone and just made payments monthly you come out ahead , just look for when they have deals at other stores like BB, THEN YOU OWN THE PHONE . Leasing is a rip. And the new every time a new model comes out isn't all it's cracked up to be . Beacause the monthly lease amount goes way up for the new phone, Thats my take on it all
- QuestionWould like to know before i purchase the S8.. Do Samsung plan on releasing a Note 8? Love the Note Family more i have the S7 edge and really don't like it.. (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat is the difference between the Note 5 and the S8+? (1 Answer)Answers
The biggest differences that I've looked into are the cameras. Note 5 is 16mp rear and 6 mp front. The s8+ is 12mp rear and 8 mp front. Also, the Note 5 doesn't have an SD slot for expanded memory, whereas the s8+ does. Oh, and the charging adapter is completely new on the s8+.
- QuestionDo you get to keep the phone before you finish paying it off on layaway and begin to use it ? Also could I connect it with simple mobile? (3 Answers)
- QuestionHere are a few problems w/ my S8+: 1) I cannot play video posts on Instagram. 2) While typing the unlock password, the screen automatically goes out. 3) The face recognition most often cannot recognize a face in front of the camera. Anyone else? (3 Answers)Answers
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+, purchased this month (June). I do not have any problem with Instagram videos or other pics, or videos and pics from other sources. Also, it does not have any problems when I type unlock pw. It goes right to home screen. I do not use face recognition, but definitely have not had your first two problems. If your porblems were happening with my phone, I would take it to your carrier store. Mine is Sprint and they have always been very helpful with phone problems. But, so far I have none and love this phone. My previous phone was an LG G4.
- QuestionIf I do the 24 month installment with sprint, can I pay it off early without a penalty? (1 Answer)
- Questioni want to pay it for 1 year, is it possible? and how much will it cost? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI purchased a week ago with the $35.41 installment payments with Sprint, now it's $199 off with $27.08 installments. I got the $100 gift card, but now it comes with a free wireless charger. I'm still within my buyer's remorse or can BB pass on the promo? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI already have Sprint as a carrier. If I purchase this one on the 24 month installment plan and I pay it off early, am I still under a 2 year contract with Sprint? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions