Questions & Answers
QuestionIs this internal 256gb memory? I thought this tablet came with only 32gb internal memory and could only be increased via sad card.
- Answer This has 128GB of internal storage as well as the SD card slot to expand the memory. That's why the name is 128 GB
QuestionJust purchased a galaxy tab s3 9.7. It comes with a stylus. In the box there is a very tiny envelope with a metal tool and something that looks like 5 stylus leads. What is it, and what is it used for?
- Answer The little metal tool kind of looks like a miniature pair of tweezers. I have never used it but I have been told it is used for taking the old tip out of your s pen. If something happens to the tip or it wears out, you can replace the tip with one of the extras they have included. You get the same tiny package the Note line phones. I hope this helps to answer your question.
QuestionThis tab s3 of 128gb is exclusivity of bestbuy? because I can not find this version on the official website of samsung ... The memory is internal 128gb? Is it expandable to how many gb? Is it an official product of samsung? Tks
- Answer Not sure if this is exclusive to Best Buy but I have this tablet. The internal memory is 128gb and yes you can put a micro SD card to expand the memory, I have a 200gb memory card for mine.
QuestionDoes this model support adobe flash player? I need that plug in to access my course work for my on line class.
- Answer Sorry, the short answer is it does not support flash. there are some workarounds you can try, to get flash to work. Here is one from Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installing-flash-player-android-devices.html Or here is a browser that should support flash, but who wants to use a different browser just to get flash to work? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree&hl=en Good explanation as to why it is not supported here: https://www.lifewire.com/android-and-flash-1616859
QuestionDoes the S3 have fast charging and does it have wireless charging? I have a S2 64GB now, is it worth upgrading?
- Answer Yes, this device supports fast charging but does not support wireless charging. This is a definite improvement over the S2 and worth the upgrade!
- Answer Does not have a USB port. Has a USB C. You will have to purchase a USB C to USB. Battery is pretty good depending on use.
- Answer Galaxy Tab S3 is a 9.7" product only does include an S Pen. With 128 GB it was just under $700. Galaxy Book is either 10.6" or 12", comes with keyboard and an S pen both versions are Windows 10 boxes. Vary from $630 to $1300 $Galaxy View is 18.4" only $500
QuestionIs it worth spending the extra $100 to get the 128GB model versus the 32GB model? Also, if you have the 128GB model can you still put the same size micro SD card in as the 32GB model?
- Answer To me its always worth the extra $100 for more memory. I don't know about the SD card yet. I have only had my tablet for a couple weeks.
QuestionI currently have the tab2 12.2 and have multiple users set up on it so will this one allow me have multiple users as well?
- Answer Yes, you can use multiple users.
QuestionI know you can use your Samsung to connect to your smart Tv. Can u use it to connect and transfer information to other computer, such as a HP
- Answer The transfer of information between a PC and a tablet is about the same as transferring information from a tablet or computer to a smart TV. It is a matter of what type of information are you trying to move and how do you want to move it, what protocol to use. Remember that PCs are running either some version of Windows, the current version is Windows10, but earlier versions might work as well. As long as you have a file type that can be read by the receiving device, you can make a transfer. For example Portable Document Format (PDF) files can usually be read across a variety of systems that have PDF reader software on them or available to put on them. Picture films are usually JPEG or GIF, again formats that other devices like cameras and most devices can run applications that can red similar file types. Remember that to read anything across platforms, you have to find something that reads the format of the information on the various devices. JPEG readers for example can be read across most devices with a special app or software product, that is compatible with the device's operating system. The folks in the stores can help you figure this out or you can ask friends who are tech savvy. Corel PDF Fusion runs on Windows machines/ To do the same for an Android tablet, you use a PDF reading app from the Google Play Store or a vendor of the software (Adobe) to see if they have an Android app for your tablet. Not sure about software configuration on smart TVs but I suspect it would have some type of application that would be able to red PDF documents. Hope that helps. Richard W. Buro Temple, TX
I would recommend:
QuestionI am looking to upgrade my current tablet which does not have cellular or personal hotspot capabilities only WiFi. I would like to carry a tablet instead of a laptop to seminars and to class, takes notes then send my notes to my laptop to edit.
- Answer That's exactly how I use my Samsung! I love it!
- Answer The Tab S3 has a USB type-C connector. Whether or not it can communicate directly with a printer would depend on that printer. ^Tim
- Answer They are the same weight
QuestionYour add on the web site says that the manufacturer warranty and labor are not available. Why is that? Isn't this a new item and don't new items come with a manufacturer's warranty that also includes labor?
- Answer Hello JohnDB, this unit comes with a one year manufacturing warranty for parts and labor from the date of purchase, new in the box. ^Britt
QuestionWe purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 4GB RAM, 128GB Memory. What size SD card can I install to reach maximum Memory? Thank you.
- Answer Good day. I have a 128 GB SD card in mine. Sorry for the late response. Just checked my email.