Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $749.99
The previous price was $809.99
QuestionI had this dishwasher installed today. It is so loud I can hear it in several rooms of my house. Any suggestions? I thought it was supposed to be a quiet dishwasher. Thank you
- Answer Sorry to hear that I live in a 1000 square foot house and I hardly can hear the one I've got.
QuestionIs this supposed to have a molding for under the front door where the unit meets the floor? Mine is just rubber and it doesn’t look right.
- Answer No it does just have the plastic floor base with the rubber seal around it. If you like to give it a more finished look you can just add a floor molding piece to match what you have with the cabinets in your kitchen. Just don’t use screws/nails through the plastic piece because it will not support it. Tied mine into the cabinets on both sides and used a silicon based seal on the molding to the plastic, same stuff you would use for molding around the house. This will also allow you to remove it easily if their is a future problem.
QuestionMy dishwasher is tipping over when I open the doors and pull out the racks. Is there a part that secures the dishwasher in place to prevent this?
- Answer Yes. The top of the dishwasher has two clips that fasten to the bottom of the countertop. Use short screws or they will go through the laminate. If your countertop is stone install a thin strip of wood with liquid nails and screw the clips to the wood.
QuestionDoes this model have a hard food disposer? It says it does, but where is it located in the machine?
- Answer Yes. This dishwasher has a hard food disposer within it. The hard food disposer is located below the bottom washer arm.
- Answer Yes... it has indicator lights to signify time left on cycle.
QuestionHad a Bosch which i loved but moved.Like the Tuscan SS so considering this. Concern is drying. Any heating element to help that process?Have people who've had Bosch found this comparable? It looks to be a LOT noiser. How would it be in open concept condo?
- Answer There is no heating element (which we were concerned about, as well) but this dishwasher dries perfectly. Minutes before the entire cycle is done, the door auto opens to assist in the drying process. As you know, your rinse aid helps the drying also. We use Cascade Platinum Pods and Cascade Platinum Power Dry which do a beautiful job on the dishes. We have had/purchased many different brands of dishwashers including Bosch, GE, KitchenAid (the most expensive KitchenAid model and was my favorite), LG, Maytag, and this Samsung is comparable to the best of these brands. We purchased what we are hoping is our last home this past summer and bought a whole Samsung kitchen suite in the Tuscan finish. It all works great and looks beautiful in our kitchen.
- Answer It has 4 sprayers. One in the top, one in the middle and two at the bottom
QuestionWhere does the dishwasher vent? My old one vents out the front. I've seen some that vent underneath the counter top. I have particle board as a base under my countertops. Do I need to be concerned? Thanks!
- Answer The door pops open, which releases all the heat and humidity. This feature can be disabled if you desire. Refer to your manual for instruction on how to disable. AutoRelease Dry is designed to improve drying performance by automatically opening the door during the last 5-15 minutes of the cycle. The door opens when the temperature has fallen below 122°F, allowing fresh air to circulate within the dishwasher. An internal fan also activates to protect your countertop from moisture. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00076790/
QuestionI just installed this dishwasher and am shocked how much I have to bend at the knees to load it despite being only being 5'5. Is the bottom rack adjustable too or is this just the design? I only see the top can be adjusted. thanks
- Answer Hello there! Thank you so much for asking about this. For this model, only the top rack is adjustable. ^Jecca
- Answer Hi there, I can answer that. The dimension for the height provide is the lowest the unit will go. Thank you for choosing Samsung. ^Brad
- Answer Plastic coated.
QuestionDo any of the tines fold down?
- Answer I'm so glad you asked, AK! Yes, many parts of this dishwasher are adjustable and movable. To further help with this, I'm providing this link (https://bit.ly/3IgEbWA) to the user manual for this model. Page 14 shows how to adjust these. ^Jecca
QuestionDoes a power cord come with the machine? How long is it? does it attach at the right or left when you are looking at it from the back of the machine?
- Answer You have to buy the cord separately. It prompts you as you go along, saying add this? Cord? Good luck.
- Answer If i remember correctly it is hard wired.
QuestionSamsung - StormWash™ 24" Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with AutoRelease Dry, 3rd Rack, 48 dBA - Stainless steel 'I'm having problems with the door and I got it a year ago. What is the warranty for this product??
- Answer Warranty from Samsung is for 1 year. However, after one year---if you took out the Geek Squad policy, it would be covered for the length of the policy.