Questions & Answers
- Questioncan these be used on a computer (10 Answers)
- QuestionTypical burn-in time? (5 Answers)Answers
Burn in isn't real. In reality, it's your brain adjusting to the sounds the headphones make much like how your brain takes a few days to get used to new glasses or how beer tastes better the longer you drink it. These are super relaxed in sound, they should sound good almost immediately I'd you like relaxed, warm sound. Worst case, a couple of days max.
- Questioncompares to... (8 Answers)Answers
This doesnt need an amp to power it. I always use it with the smallest of all iPods (Shuffle) . Sennheiser always uses very efficient drivers which normally wont need amplifier. However there are few headphones above HD598 requires an amp to power them. It is going to be a very minor difference with an Amp till HD598.
- QuestionCan you get a shorter cord (6ft) with the Mp3 plug I believe it is 2,5mm (9 Answers)
Can we order a shorter cord more conducive to listening with an ipod. Also can you get a cord with the smaller tip 2.5 mm I believe for an ipod. I know there are adapters, but I want to know if I can get a shorter cord with that adapter.Answers
you can order the shorter cord direct from sennheiser, part #505638 . 4' cord with standard 3.5mm plug- 2.5mm would be the end that plugs into the headphones themselves, not the ipod (3.5mm). currently 12.95 plus shipping.
- Questioncan you get these headphones that work with a vizo blue tooth tv. so that all in the room can still hear the tv? (4 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhen will you have more Sennheiser HD 558 in stock (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am wondering about the Tidal subscription that comes with these. I currently have Tidal and am wondering if I buy these if I can stack the deal on my existing account. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo the pads of the headphones fit to go around your ears or are they small and rest a bit on top of you ears? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow much external noise reduction for these headphones (Steinhauser HD558)? (4 Answers)Answers
Hello, Though these are over the ear, I would consider these open back headphones with the music can be heard when on. Thus, these probably do not block out all the noise from the environment. If you are needing complete noise blocking, then would recommend noise canceling headphones such as Bose and Sony. The price will be significantly higher though with not much sonic improvements. I hope that helps. Cheers.
- Questionhello,i want to know if you have the Sennheiser hd558 right now.I want to buy in 29th. (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions