- QuestionIT USE BATTERIES? (8 Answers)
- QuestionCan you plug a thumbdrive into the usb port to PLAY music from the thumbdrive? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionRadio tuning (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes it plug in, or does it only use batteries? (8 Answers)
- QuestionDose the cd player play M P 3's? on cd or dvd? (5 Answers)
- Questionhow many watts are the speakers? (3 Answers)Answers
4 watts total. I bought this and it was plenty load enough for all rooms in my house. For reference, my old 1994 Sony BoomBox which I paid $200+ for and had detachable speakers and used indoor and outdoors had the same wattage. I was surprised!
- QuestionCan you pair wireless wireless headphones and listen to the cd player via wireless headphones? Please only answer if you have tried...thanks (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCAN I RECORD CD MUSIC IN THE USB???????? (6 Answers)Answers
Yes, it records at high speed, turns the music into MP3 format, and saves it on a flash drive. Then, you can upload them to your phone or iPod. You can either record song by song or the entire CD. I did entire CD because it is a lot faster. Then, I use my computer to select the songs I like and put them together. This is the reason why I bought this machine: to convert songs from my old CD into MP3 format at high speed, unsupervised.
- QuestionPreset radio stations (4 Answers)
The description says there are 30 radio presets but I just purchased this item and the instructions included clearly say it has 3 radio presets. Is there something I'm missing or is the store providing misleading information?Answers
Believe the 3 radio presets you are talking about are the three buttons on top of the boombox. These 3 buttons are for you to have quick access of your most favorite radio stations (up to 3). The 30 radio preset buttons are on the front of the boombox and you have to follow certain instructions in the owner's manual.
- QuestionDoes Sony Boombox have a docking port for IPod touch 2015 model. (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions